If you’ve ever asked “What chord am I playing?” Reverse Chord Finder Pro is for you! Just select two or more notes — using piano, stringed instruments, or music notation — and the app will show you the names of the chords that match.
“This app is simply awesome! It will accelerate your discovery of new chords in leaps and bounds and raise your level of playing to new heights.” — A Happy Customer
* Enter notes in 3 different modes: Piano/Keyboard, String Instruments (guitar, bass, ukulele, etc.), and Music Score
* Extensive chord database — more than 100 chord types!
* Hear chords played as block chords or arpeggios
* Find partial chord matches to isolate passing melody notes
* Use the Favorites list to bookmark chords you’ve identified
* See the same chord represented on different instruments or in musical notation
* Left-handed String Instrument support
* String Instrument options for 3 to 12 strings, plus capo
* Music Score mode supports treble and bass staff, and all 12 major and minor keys
* View major scale degrees for selected notes to learn chord construction
* Customize chord notation (CDEFGAB, CDEFGAH, Do-Re-Mi)
MUSICIANS, COMPOSERS, AND MUSIC STUDENTS
* Analyze and write down harmonies
* Recognize and construct chords more easily
* Improve your understanding of chord theory
MUSIC TO OUR EARS
“I can look up chords faster than with any other method. Worth much more than the current price.”
“With this app I can find out what the chords are ... No more embarrassment in front of the rest of the band!”
“A songwriter’s best friend!”
Questions or comments? Need some help?
Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Easy and very detailed!
This app is really great! Its detailed and will give you all the possible chord names for anything you play. Plus you can view the note names, fret numbers, or chord note intervals and switch between those options seamlessly for teaching yourself and expressing chords to others! I really like this app!! Works great on guitar or piano.
This is a beautiful app. It's design is simple and it's easy to use. I wanted to go into the Stills tuning DADDAD, and this was the first app that made it simple. The developer also responded quickly to a question I had. This is well worth the investment.
Good stuff! A few recommendations
It would be awesome to have a figured bass/roman numeral option too for the keyboard part and customizable language. For example instead of saying "A#minor seventh, G# bass note" we could have it say "fourth inversion" or 4 2. That way we could see all the different things we can call the chord
- Ghostdust Pty Ltd
- 34.5 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Ghostdust Pty Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.