By Eduardo Rocha
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Reversee is a middleman between your pictures and Google Images, allowing you to perform a reverse image search. Use Reversee to search for:
- Webpages displaying a picture.
- A higher resolution version of a picture.
- Someone's social network profile.
* Although the app allows you to search for pictures, it doesn't promise you will find results. That's the premise of all search tools. The actual search is made by third party engines, and even if they are the best on the business, none of them cover 100% of the searches.
- Editor to crop/rotate the picture.
- Smart navigation of your device photos: you can search by a picture in the middle of the camera roll and then come back to search for a picture nearby, avoiding to scroll the photos all over again.
- Paste image.
- Change the resolution of the image sent to the search engine (it may yield different results).
- Open the results page in Safari, Chrome, Add to Reading List, Copy to Clipboard, Send Email, etc.
- Save pictures from the web.
- iOS Extension: Use Reversee inside other apps, like Photos, Safari, Chrome and any app that "exports" an image or URL.
- Multiple search engines (Google, Bing and Yandex).
- Auto crop automatically removes the borders of a picture for you (very useful when searching by screenshots).
- Editor gestures make the app a complete image visualizer with navigation, zoom, reset, crop and also an option to save the cropped image to the Camera Roll.
- Display detailed information about the image, like the URL, dimensions and file size.
- Eliminate the 10-second delay from the Extension.
- Paste an image URL or any webpage URL. You can, for example, save the original image from Instagram.
- Camera access inside the app.
- Delete multiple pictures at once like you do in the Photos app.
- No ads.
Google, Bing and Yandex are free services accessible from any web browser. Reversee is not endorsed by or affiliated with any of these search engines.
What's New in Version 5.1.4
Minor bug fix for iOS 9.
Great app, only a couple issues.
1) if you have iCloud enabled for picture storage, quite often iPad or iPhone moves the photo to storage before can do a search of the pic forcing having to open photos and refreshing picture, Reversee does not display any pictures that that have moved to iCloud, most other apps I have will use the local cached thumbnail images, and trigger a photo download from iCloud when an image is selected.
2) Yandex View quite often places searched photo over the links to large pictures, this may be a bug in the website, not the app.
I tried finding out the name of a building downtown so I put the building into the search and it told me “building”. I tried looking up a flag I wasn’t familiar with and instead of telling me what country it was, it just told me “banner”. If you try to search any brand of car or motorcycle, it just says “land vehicle”. I got so fed up with the stupidity of this app that I even put a picture of an iPhone in the search and it couldn’t even tell me what that was, all it said was “gadget”. All this app does is find stock images that look like the one you want to search. This is a useless app don’t waste your time
New flaw, was GR8ly improved B4
App works just as smoothly as before but never shows the correct image pixel size if it is a photo on your iPhone you are trying to find in a different size. It must be showing the thumbnail dimensions? Image proportions are correct though, and search works but at the start of search it can bevconfusing.
iPhone 8 w/ iOS 11.1 tested 3 days
- minus 1 star until corrected
Love the app update. Now this is my top app for reverse photo searches, and I tried 4 of them with only one other that was somewhat good, and it never gets updates.
This app runs smooth, is reliable, & features R handy and EZ to use. =^)
...tested >15 days
........went for Pro version
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Sep 22, 2017
- Version: 5.1.4
- Size: 29.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Eduardo Rocha
- © 2014-2017 Eduardo Rocha
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Multiple Search Engines$1.99