Reversee is a bridge between your device pictures and Google Images, allowing you to perform a reverse image search. Use Reversee to search for:
- Webpages displaying a picture.
- A higher resolution version of a picture.
- Someone's social network profile .
PS: Although the app allows you to search for pictures, it doesn't promise you will find results. The actual search is made by third party engines, and even if they are the best on the business, none of them cover 100% of the searches.
- Editor to crop/rotate the picture.
- Smart navigation of your device photos: you can search by a picture in the middle of the camera roll and then come back to search for a picture nearby, avoiding to scroll the photos all over again.
- Paste image.
- Change the resolution of the image sent to the search engine (it may yield different results).
- Open the results page in Safari, Chrome, Add to Reading List, Copy to Clipboard, Send Email, etc.
- Save pictures from the web.
- iOS Extension: Use Reversee inside other apps, like Photos, Safari, Chrome and any app that "exports" an image or URL.
- Multiple search engines (Google, Bing and Yandex).
- Auto crop automatically removes the borders of a picture for you (very useful when searching by screenshots).
- Editor gestures make the app a complete image visualizer with navigation, zoom, reset, crop and also an option to save the cropped image to the Camera Roll.
- Display detailed information about the image, like URL, dimensions and file size.
- Eliminate the 5-second delay from the Extension.
- Paste an image URL or any webpage URL. You can, for example, save the original image from Instagram.
- Camera access inside the app.
- Delete multiple pictures at once like you do in the Photos app.
- No ads.
Google, Bing and Yandex are free services accessible from any web browser. Reversee is not endorsed by or affiliated with any of these search engines.
 A note about searching for someone's social network profile: as explained before, the app acts as a link between your device pictures and reverse image search engines, like Google Images. Search engines have to crawl pictures around the web first, so the image data is added to their database and then that picture can be shown in search results. However, not every site nor every photo in a website is crawled, for example, the majority of Facebook and Instagram pictures are not crawled. Other networks like Google+ and LinkedIn are more frequently shown in search results, but there is never a guarantee that a picture will be found even in those websites.
Fixed the iPad search issue.
Ratings and Reviews
Love this app
Very good app for image searching. So simple, fast, convenient.
But in iOS 12, there’s an error when searching an image. The app immediately shuts down after pick a image. I also have iOS 10-iPhone 7, there’s no problem, but in my iOS 12 iPhone XS Max, the shut down constantly happens.
Note: Some images are normally searched without the issue, but the issue happens especially when choose “Last” or “Paste” feature. And I also have temporary solution. Pick a image, and when “Tap anywhere to edit” appears, I tap the screen, and then tap “Search” button, there’s no shut down.
Developer Response ,
Hello! Thanks for the detailed bug report, I have found the issue and tomorrow a new version will be released with a fix. It happens in any device with iOS 12 when “Show Editor” is off, so if you turn it on in the current version, it won’t crash.
This is the best reverse image app on ios
This is a decent app good against those catfishes on internet using fake photos
Easy too look up pictures but i see some people complaning about iCloud , well thats dumb cause who uses icloud for photos?? Using icloud storage lags your wifi network. icloud is the best for find myiPhone only well another please improve the app with a black theme cause white background hurts my eyes in the night thanks keep the good work this is a simple useful app without b.s.
Or unnecesary things, well if you like my review u can review my fb page: The Supreme Store Peru :)
Works splendidly; I’m solving old mysteries
Quite a few of my pics have puzzled me for some time; who is this? Who is that, and where did this come from, and is there a sharper copy of that one on the web? And so forth. You know the routine.
In the short time I’ve had this I’ve put a good number of these irritations to rest. I would say 9 of every 10 photos I’ve given the app have been identified, and in most of those cases web pages containing various other sizes and clarities have proven very happy discoveries.
Thanks for this!
- Eduardo Rocha
- 37.3 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2014-2018 Eduardo Rocha
- In-App Purchases
- Pro $3.99
- Multiple Search Engines $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.