Revolut is an alternative to the big banks. Unlike the banks, we speak to our customers like humans, we’re don’t add hidden fees and we put technology at the heart of everything we do.
Think instant spending notifications, built-in budgeting, buying and selling cryptocurrencies and an easy way to spend and send money abroad with the real exchange rate. Pretty neat, right?
Open an app-based account with us in just a few minutes and join over three million people who are experiencing a radically better way to manage and control their money.
Manage your money
* Get instant spending notifications after every card payment
* See how much you spend each month on things like groceries and transport
* Set up monthly spending budgets for things like restaurants and bars
* Round up every card payment and save up your spare change
Spend money abroad
* Spend abroad in over 150 currencies with the real exchange rate
* Hold and exchange 24 currencies in the app with the real exchange rate
* Protect yourself abroad with our affordable overseas travel insurance
Transfer money abroad
* Transfer money abroad with the real exchange rate
* Send and request money from friends and family at the touch of a button
* Set up direct debits and recurring payments in seconds
* Split the bill with friends and family and we’ll take care of the math
* Buy, hold and sell cryptocurrencies at the touch of a button
* Get instant exposure to Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash and XRP
Security the way you want it
* If you lose or misplace your card, just freeze/unfreeze it from within the app
* Turn on and off things like contactless, ecommerce and swipe payments
* Speak with one of our friendly agents with 24/7 customer support
What the media say about us
“Revolut now let’s you cheaply trade Bitcoin, Litecoin and Ethereum”
* Next Web
“Look out high street banks, the Revolut is coming”
“Revolut are chipping away at the big banks by offering a slick app and slashed fees”
* New York Times
You know that moment when you look at your bank balance at the end of the month, and the tears slowly start to drip from your eyes? We’ve all been there.
Don’t worry, it’s not your fault that your bank doesn’t give you the tools to have more control over your spending. And so, in addition to showing you how much you spend each month on different things, you can now set up monthly spending budgets for restaurants, groceries, travel, everything!
For example, if you set up a monthly budget of £300 for restaurants next month, we’ll show your progress in the app and ping you a message when you’re getting close to hitting your target. Happy saving!
Ratings and Reviews
Easy tu use and no tricky fees.
Note for the team: Please add IOTA to the available crypto.
No security, no customer service
Most awful experience I've got at the moment. If you connect your real card to app - be aware that all further topups are done with one click, which is cool until someone gets in possesion of your phone. If you dare to contact Customer Support be ready to wait 3(!!!!!) months for answer. And you'll get it only if you remind them about your request.
- Revolut Ltd
- 194 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Greek, Italian, Lithuanian, Polish, Romanian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Revolut Ltd
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.