Revolv's app is launched to mark the first birthday of not-for-profit organisation. The app promotes unseen digital, analogue and alternative photography from early-career creatives. The main function of the app is to present the viewer with an interactive experience of the work and to explore the different approaches to storytelling through the photographic image.
The content of the app will be adapted to the current ongoing activity led by Revolv. Providing a platform for exposure of undiscovered works through open calls and representing the selected photographers by Revolv.
The first and current virtual show on Revolv app coincides with the One Year Revolv show. In January Revolv’s One Year call for submissions invited non-professional photographers, art graduates and current BA and MA students to submit a single image and contextual information. A stunning and varied collection by 77 photographers from 13 countries was selected as a result of the One Year open call.
The app will accompany the One Year Revolv Show opening on Thursday 28th June 2018 from 6.00 pm to 9.00 pm, at Safehouse 1, 139 Copeland Road, Peckham, London, SE15 3SN. Visitors of the One Year Revolv exhibition will be able to find out more about the photographers and stories behind each winning image by scanning the QR codes, found next to the works. This will provide an interactive experience of the work, directed by each individual visitor tailored to their own interest.
· Scan the QR codes in One Year Revolv exhibition
· Discover talented photographers and stunning works
· Learn the story behind each image
· Find out about each artist’s background
- Revolv Collective Limited
- 19.2 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Revolv Collective Limited
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.