The best time tracking solution is the one you don’t even have to think about.
Rewind automatically tracks your time based on your location. You just have to set up your important places and you’re done.
Use it to track your work time, time you spend with clients, in the gym, at home, in your favourite coffee shop or restaurant.
The possibilities are endless.
You can even have it push all your time intervals to your calendar (for example iCloud calendar).
• Works fully automatically in the background, so you don’t even have to open it
• But you’ll want to open it: to check the beautiful and useful calendar view
• Insightful statistics
• Excel/Number reports (Pro version)
• Backup (Pro version)
• Free version lets you try it with one location, Pro version let’s you track up to 20 places
Improved for new devices
Ratings and Reviews
Simple, efficient app
I have been using the pro version of this app for about a year, and I have found it efficient and fairly accurate.
There are two things I would like to see added, both related to reports/summaries rather than data collection.
1. there are times when my pie chart does not account for large swaths of my time due to the fact that it was not spent in one of my tracked locations. It does show me the actual time in hours, so I can do the math myself, I suppose, but I’d like to see the option of a an “other” (ie all non tracked locations) so that the chart would accurately reflect the time spent in a given tracked location as a percentage of my time.
2. I would like to be able to indicate categories for locations — eg, if I work in two locations, I’d like to be able to indicate both of these locations are “work” for the purpose of data reporting, and have the option to be able to view that data as combined.
Otherwise, this is an excellent app for doing exactly what it says it will do without any noticeable impact on the overall functioning of my phone.
Very good app
It's a good app to see how much time you spend in certain places. Seeing the reviews who give eother 1 star or 5 stars, this is a love it or hate it kind of app. For me it's a high quality app.
5 stars but for one very annoying bug
Edit: removing one star because the "write to calendar" function no lover works in iOS10
I bought this app to be able to automatically track how much I spend in each location and write it to a calendar. Unlike other people I don't have any other issues with the location tracking. Unfortunately, the part about writing it in the calendars does not work. Also, it would be great if everything could be written to one calendar. Instead, each location goes to a different calendar. Other than that, this app has great promise.
- noidentity gmbh
- 18.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, German
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © noidentity gmbh
- In-App Purchases
- Rewind Pro $4.99
- Rewind Pro Free Trial Free
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.