Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
RFID Track now connects to our demo server when first installed, so that users can immediately test the functionality of the app and test the capabilities of an RFID Track Server as proof of concept prior to purchase.
RFID Track is an application for asset tracking, that when used in conjunction with the RFID Track Plugin v2.12 or later for Indigo Pro v6.x or later Software, Homeseer 3.00.17 or later, or RF-Watch v2.11 or later Software and RFID Hardware from iAutomate.com (sold separately) displays the status and signal strength of Taggable objects within defined RFID Reader zones to provide asset tracking and near-real time visibility of people and assets. RFID Track will access and render data using SSL over LAN via WIFI equipped iOS devices or via WAN using an iPhone or 3G equipped iPad. RFID Track has the ability to create virtual zones which can include combinations of readers in physical zones to track assets throughout a facility. Data is sorted within zones by asset name and time "last seen". If Indigo or RF-Watch is configured and utilizing the "on site" and "off site" reader option, RFID Track will show RFID Tag statuses of people and assets on site in a physical zone, or offsite in a virtual zone.
Download RFID Track and try it with our Demo Server; it will connect immediately.
The Server settings are pre-populated in the app and can also be found in the screen shots depicted in iTunes, on the "About" page of the installed app, or at our informational site at: http://demo.iautomate.com or you can enter your own server details.
With RFID Track, you can access RF-Watch or Indigo RFID Track Tag data and:
• Track RFID assets with RFID tags assigned to people or other assets
• Display last zone and time last seen
• Set the default zone to display at application launch
• Track RFID tags and determine on site or off site status
• Tap to view an available image of an RFID taggable object for immediate recognition
• Email tag status reports as a "snapshot" to recipients (from iOS Contact List)
• Email tag discrepancy reports of unread RFID Tags to recipients (from iOS Contact List)
• Color code zone headers for a custom look
• Manually arrange zones in dock as favorites
• Specify server ports and paths for LAN and WAN Connections if SSL is required
• Manually refresh data
• Zones automatically tally the tag count in the header
• View and recognize asset type or Person with colorful icons
Examples of what RFID Track can do to track assets in the palm of your hand:
• Locate people, laptops, tool chests, computers or others assets within a building
• Determine if a person or asset is on site or offsite and display last time seen
• Track motor vehicles in automotive service departments; parking lots
• Use as an In/Out Board to track staff within your building.
• Track rental equipment for handheld inventory reporting
• Determine if Contractors are on site
• Mangage visitors and their location
What's New in Version 2.12
Support for Homeseer v188.8.131.52 or later