RGJ News for iPad
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Now the stories you’re following, follow you with The Gazette-Journal iPad app. The app is free to download and the Home section is available to all users. As a Gazette-Journal subscriber, you’ll be able to access exclusive content and get the latest local updates on any platform you choose - tablet, mobile or web.
To subscribe from within the app, just tap the “Subscribe” button and purchase using your iTunes account. If you are already a Gazette-Journal subscriber, you can log in with your existing account to get full access.
• Stay current with up-to-the-minute local news
• Be prepared with the latest weather conditions, forecasts, radar, allergy and pollen data
• Enjoy captivating media with full screen video and photo galleries
• Two headline views: scan headlines with “list” view or enjoy the image rich “grid” view
• Save your stories: Use our article saving function and read it later, anytime, anywhere
• Not miss a thing with breaking news alerts and live video streaming
• Follow national sports and scores, dining, business and more
More about subscriptions:
- Subscription is 1 month for $11.99 plus applicable taxes.
- Subscription automatically continues at the then-regular published monthly price unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- Not valid with any other offers.
- Excludes advertisements that are designated for home delivery with the print edition.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase
- You can turn-off auto-renewal at any time from your iTunes account settings after purchase.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
- Please contact us if you have any problems accessing your subscription.
It’s what everyone’s talking about - enjoy the iPad app for The Gazette-Journal - Reno’s leading source for local news and information
Our users are our priority, and we greatly value your feedback. We take every review and suggestion into consideration when designing our iPad app, but we cannot answer reviews. Please reach out to us directly at email@example.com.
What's New in Version 3.5.4
Notification settings update.
Not easy to access
Both the print and browser editions are often difficult to access, especially when traveling.
Print edition sometimes opens on secure account website and it is difficult to get to current edition from there.
Browser often states "invalid password" when the password is actually valid. Sometimes, even when Gannett Tech support (via phone call or email) changes password it still won't work on travel devices such a smart phones and ipads.
Browser edition, when working well, does not allow printing. This is quite inconvenient, whether it is an important article or just a crossword puzzle.
A lot still needs fixing.