Rhapsody - Music & Radio
By Rhapsody International Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Stream music, download songs and build playlists of your favorite tracks.
Listen to millions of songs on any device.
Subscribe today and discover your new music catalog!
Rhapsody Premier Features:
- Ad-free listening to any song you want
- Stream to hundreds of devices
- Download unlimited playlists and songs straight to your device for offline playback
- Find your Facebook friends on Rhapsody and search for other listeners too
- Share your playlists with the world so others can enjoy your masterpieces
“What is the perfect music audio app? I have tried Spotify and Google Music and Beats. This clears every concern I had. Quality,
Search Engine, Accessibility, Selection, Volume, BitRate.”
“Rhapsody has all the features you would want and is the best deal in music streaming…Better for use with family as well!”
“It’s a great inexpensive way to listen to unlimited music on demand.”
“Worth every penny and so convenient on long road trips, airplanes and around the house.”
“Pretty awesome. I can play music with all the options of iTunes without having to buy albums or skip a limited number of songs on Pandora.”
What's New in Version 5.4.2
We've added new social features to make it easier to discover new music and new friends:
- Find your Facebook friends on Rhapsody and search for other listeners
- Share your playlists with the world so others can enjoy your masterpiece
- Follow playlists from our editors and your musical matches
- Performance improvements and bug fixes
I have been a paying customer for over a year now, and have had the app the same amount. This is has saved me so much on streaming music. I even receive a discount for being a loyal customer. My only dislike with the app is when I first open the app and click a song it skips and plays something I didn't originally click. Aggravating as it does this constantly. Or when I close the app, the music ceases. Please fix this!!!!
Great! But one bug that needs to be fixed
One of the best music apps out there but there is a major bug that can be irritating. when i make a playlist and listen to it. Later when i come back to listen to it some of the songs on the playlist automatically just delete out of no where so i have to readd them to the playlist but later then again removes them off the playlist again.
Wished they had a better search engine. Sometimes when you type in a song you can't find it. When you type the artist name it sometimes show, and if not you have to go their album. Gets really annoying when your playing songs that come in mind.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Apr 13, 2016
- Version: 5.4.2
- Size: 80.7 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish, Turkish
- Seller: Rhapsody International Inc
- © 2016 Rhapsody International, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Rhapsody Premier$9.99
- Rhapsody Premier$12.99
- Rhapsody unRadio$4.99