Napster - Top Music & Radio
By Rhapsody International Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Stream music on-demand, download music for offline playback, and create playlists of your favorite songs.
Subscribe to Napster today and gain access to over 30+ millions songs.
To support the creative, vibrant musician community, Napster charges a monthly fee. There’s no commitment—cancel anytime on web or mobile. We love artists!!
How does Napster work?
- Napster is Ad free. Listen to your favorite music without interruption.
- Download unlimited songs and playlists right to your phone or tablet to play offline; listen anywhere, anytime
- Stream music with your account to hundreds of compatible devices. And audio hardware including Sonos, Wii U, Chromecast, Denon, etc.
- Find new music you love through similar listening tastes of fellow Napster users around the world with our global Listener Network technology
Looking for Rhapsody? Rhapsody is now Napster.
The auto-renewing monthly charge through iTunes Account for $9.99 (+ applicable taxes) will start at confirmation of purchase.
Your monthly subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, with a monthly charge or $9.99 (+ applicable taxes).
Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Visit Us: http://www.napster.com
Follow Us: http://twitter.com/napster
Like Us: http://facebook.com/napster
What's New in Version 5.13
Several bug fixes and performance improvements
Be sure keep Background App Refresh enabled to get our newest updates as soon as they’re available
Any song, anytime, anywhere.
Been using the service for close 8 years and absolutely love it. You can find most songs in the vast catalog of music. My friends and I often play guilty pleasures music game, we have never ever put in a request for a song and come up empty. The algorithm to match songs and randomize music is not ideal, but it has gotten way better than used to be.
Has potential but not perfect
This could be the perfect music app but it’s missing two important features. It’s doesn’t support the Apple Watch so you can’t listen to your music without your phone like you can with Apple Music. Also it would be nice if you could shuffle stations.
This app was so much easier to use before. Now I have to scroll down 900 songs to delete something at the end of my playlist. They took away the easy scroll bar on the right. Smh I’m sure this is an easy fix on the next update?????
- Category: Music
- Updated: Oct 16, 2017
- Version: 5.13
- Size: 172 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish, Turkish
- Seller: Rhapsody International Inc
- © 2017 Rhapsody International, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Napster | Rhapsody Premier$9.99
- Napster | Rhapsody Premier$12.99
- Napster | Rhapsody unRadio$4.99