Napster - Top Music & Radio
By Rhapsody International Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Stream music on-demand, download music for offline playback, and create playlists of your favorite songs.
Subscribe to Napster today and gain access to over 30+ millions songs.
To support the creative, vibrant musician community, Napster charges a monthly fee. There’s no commitment—cancel anytime on web or mobile. We love artists!!
How does Napster work?
- Napster is Ad free. Listen to your favorite music without interruption.
- Download unlimited songs and playlists right to your phone or tablet to play offline; listen anywhere, anytime
- Stream music with your account to hundreds of compatible devices with iOS, Android, and Windows. And audio hardware including Sonos, Wii U, Chromecast, Denon, etc.
- Find new music you love through similar listening tastes of fellow Napster users around the world with our global Listener Network technology
Looking for Rhapsody? Rhapsody is now Napster.
Visit Us: http://www.napster.com
Follow Us: http://twitter.com/napster
Like Us: http://facebook.com/napster
What's New in Version 5.5.4
Several bug fixes to improve your experience
Great App that needs minor tweaks
I’ve been using this app for several years and I love it. I use it almost every day and I tell people about it all the time. I would like to address 3 things, though. First, please add a search field for use within playlists. To find a song within a playlist you have to manually go through each song. Not efficient. Second, please change things so playlists don’t default to being sorted by date. It’s a pain to have to switch it to “date” every time (nearly every time) I want to go through my playlists. Please allow the choice (name or date) to stick unless manually changed. Third, I often come across songs within a playlist that simply won’t play. The song is displayed but there is no music and the “play” button is grayed out. I have to skip and play another song. This is very annoying for an app for which I pay good money. This should be addressed. I LOVE the app, though. I feel pretty confident in saying it’s one of my top 3 favorite apps of all time.
1.) Lots of songs that I used to have on my playlists are now missing. They don't even come up when I search them.
2.) I have 1300+ songs on one playlist alone. Imagine having to search for a single song on that playlist. It's nearly impossible! I would really like a search bar that I can use in my playlists.
Good app but it's slow to start
I love this app and it's really come a long way. The choices and variety of music are very nice. Unfortunately when you first open the app it seems like it takes a while to open. I have an iPhone 6 and when I first got the phone it opened quickly but now it has slowed since the app has been updated.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Sep 20, 2016
- Version: 5.5.4
- Size: 134 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish, Turkish
- Seller: Rhapsody International Inc
- © 2016 Rhapsody International, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Napster | Rhapsody Premier$9.99
- Napster | Rhapsody Premier$12.99
- Napster | Rhapsody unRadio$4.99