Napster - Top Music & Radio
By Rhapsody International Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Stream music on-demand, download music for offline playback, and create playlists of your favorite songs.
Subscribe to Napster today and gain access to over 30+ millions songs.
To support the creative, vibrant musician community, Napster charges a monthly fee. There’s no commitment—cancel anytime on web or mobile. We love artists!!
How does Napster work?
- Napster is Ad free. Listen to your favorite music without interruption.
- Download unlimited songs and playlists right to your phone or tablet to play offline; listen anywhere, anytime
- Stream music with your account to hundreds of compatible devices. And audio hardware including Sonos, Wii U, Chromecast, Denon, etc.
- Find new music you love through similar listening tastes of fellow Napster users around the world with our global Listener Network technology
Looking for Rhapsody? Rhapsody is now Napster.
The auto-renewing monthly charge through iTunes Account for $9.99 (+ applicable taxes) will start at confirmation of purchase.
Your monthly subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, with a monthly charge or $9.99 (+ applicable taxes).
Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Visit Us: http://www.napster.com
Follow Us: http://twitter.com/napster
Like Us: http://facebook.com/napster
What's New in Version 5.15
- Optimizations for iPhone X
- Several performance improvements and bug fixes
- Be sure to keep Background App Refresh enabled to get our newest updates as soon as they’re available
Accidentally blew $10
*in process of resolving
Well, I saw a song I wanted to hear and it linked me to this app so I was trying to download it while watching TV. It said I had to buy premium and I was kind of curious how it would try to get money from me through Facebook so I went with the flow. Next thing you know, a thing popped up about buying a subscription and my thumb being on my home button triggered it. Now I’m down $10 even after immediately cancelling my subscription. Am now sad!
Why the hell can’t I do anything without it telling me to subscribe?
I’m fairly young and don’t have any source of money, so of course I can’t buy a subscription. But I basically can’t do anything without the app popping up and saying to activate my subscription. I hope that there’s a solution to this otherwise I may need to find a new app. The app itself though isn’t bad, so that’s why it’s still getting a 4
Love the App
I’ve had this App for 10 years or more. I like being able to listen to the music I love for one price per month.
I admit that the only drawback is that after one of the updates some artists that I had downloaded were no longer accessible. That was puzzling. Plus, this app does not have many popular artists or their work is not complete.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Dec 14, 2017
- Version: 5.15
- Size: 180 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish, Turkish
- Seller: Rhapsody International Inc
- © 2017 Rhapsody International, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Napster | Rhapsody Premier$9.99
- Napster | Rhapsody Premier$12.99
- Napster | Rhapsody unRadio$4.99