Napster - Top Music & Radio
By Rhapsody International Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Stream music on-demand, download music for offline playback, and create playlists of your favorite songs.
Subscribe to Napster today and gain access to over 30+ millions songs.
To support the creative, vibrant musician community, Napster charges a monthly fee. There’s no commitment—cancel anytime on web or mobile. We love artists!!
How does Napster work?
- Napster is Ad free. Listen to your favorite music without interruption.
- Download unlimited songs and playlists right to your phone or tablet to play offline; listen anywhere, anytime
- Stream music with your account to hundreds of compatible devices. And audio hardware including Sonos, Wii U, Chromecast, Denon, etc.
- Find new music you love through similar listening tastes of fellow Napster users around the world with our global Listener Network technology
Looking for Rhapsody? Rhapsody is now Napster.
The auto-renewing monthly charge through iTunes Account for $9.99 (+ applicable taxes) will start at confirmation of purchase.
Your monthly subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, with a monthly charge or $9.99 (+ applicable taxes).
Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Visit Us: http://www.napster.com
Follow Us: http://twitter.com/napster
Like Us: http://facebook.com/napster
What's New in Version 5.10
Several bug fixes and performance improvements
Issues with multiple devices
This a fantastic app. Definitely better then iTunes, considering you don't have to pay per song. The only issue is that what ever song you download on one device it doesn't transfer over to the next device. Whether it's a iPad of a new phone. I shattered the screen on my old phone and when I got my new one I had to redownload all the music off memory.
If that could get fixed I would definitely rate it 5 stars!
Love the library of titles available, but playback is annoying. Hate that you have to create playlists, and can't simply play an entire artists library once downloaded. For example, I may download 2-3 songs from each one of TuPac's albums. I should be able to click play and listen to all of them at once, not just those 2 songs, then have to go click the next album.
This app is great, I love it I have had no problems just small annoying inconveniences, such as deleting music is a pain and now all the of the music on my playlist duplicated? I tried restarting the app, logging out and even deleting and signing back in and nothing now I have to go in and delete each song individually and I'd rather spend my time finding new songs to add.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Jul 05, 2017
- Version: 5.10
- Size: 176 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish, Turkish
- Seller: Rhapsody International Inc
- © 2017 Rhapsody International, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Napster | Rhapsody Premier$9.99
- Napster | Rhapsody Premier$12.99
- Napster | Rhapsody unRadio$4.99