** The award-winning mobile tool for rheumatologists **
** Won "Good Practice 2016" the highest award by the leading Slovenian medical publication **
** Named a Top Rheumatoid Arthritis App of 2015, 2016, and 2017 by Healthline **
RheumaHelper is a mobile rheumatology assistant. It provides a complete toolbox of disease activity calculators and classification criteria the informed rheumatologist can reference during day-to-day work. Easy to use and always with you on your mobile phone, RheumaHelper is the perfect tool for rheumatologists.
** Verified content based on published research **
The validity of the content in the application is checked by Prof. Matija Tomšič, M.D., Ph.D., head of the Dept. of Rheumatology, and Žiga Rotar, M.D., rheumatologist at the Dept. of Rheumatology, both at the University Clinical Centre in Ljubljana, Slovenia.
— Adult Still's disease [Cush]
— Adult Still's disease [Yamaguchi]
— Antiphospholipid syndrome
— Arthralgia suspicious for progression to RA [2016 EULAR]
— Axial spondyloarthritis
— Behçet’s Disease (ICBD)
— Fibromyalgia [2016 ACR]
— Gout [2015 ACR/EULAR]
— Gout 
— Idiopathic inflammatory myopathies specification [2017 ACR/EULAR]
— Inflammatory Back Pain
— Peripheral spondyloarthritis
— Polymyalgia rheumatica
— Primary Sjögren's Syndrome [2016 ACR/EULAR]
— Psoriatic arthritis
— Rheumatoid arthritis
— Systemic lupus erythematosus [ACR]
— Systemic lupus erythematosus [SLICC]
— Systemic sclerosis
Included disease activity calculators:
— BVAS [version 3]
— CDAI / SDAI
— EULAR Sjögren’s Syndrome Disease Activity Index (ESSDAI)
— EULAR Sjögren’s Syndrome Patient Reported Index (ESSPRI)
— Five-Factor Score
— Vasculitis Damage Index
All of the included classifications and disease activity calculators are based on referenced equations. All references available inside the app.
### New in v3.0.2:
• Improvements to SLE [SLICC].
### New in v3.0.1:
• Fix for crash on registration if there is no data connection.
• Other small improvements.
### New in v3.0:
Welcome to RheumaHelper v3.0, our biggest update yet! There are five major news in this release:
• Improved user interface: we updated the look & feel of all tools. We strived to make the new design feel familiar to people using us for a long time and be clearer to ones joining us now. We also improved the accessibility for those of you who use larger text sizes.
• Four new tools: we added one new classification, Behçet’s Disease Criteria, and three new disease activity scores, ESSDAI, ESSPRI, and Five-Factor Score.
• Newsfeed tab: we added a new section to our app that will be dedicated to surfacing news from diverse sources about rheumatology.
• New account & user profile: in order to stay compliant with various legal regulations, you now need to register to continue using the app. The registration is short, free, and your data remains completely private. We proudly adhere to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and are based in the European Union.
• Support for new devices: looks great on your new iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max.
• Fix for entering decimal values in iOS 12 when the system locale utilises a decimal comma.
Ratings and Reviews
There should be more apps like this one
- Modra Jagoda, spletno oblikovanje in razvoj mobilnih aplikacij d.o.o.
- 29.4 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018 Modra Jagoda d.o.o.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.