Rhythm Pad includes a wide range of high-quality real and electronic drum kits. Just connect you iPod/iPhone/iPad to speakers and start jamming with your band. You can also play along with songs from the iPod library. Rhythm Pad is created by musicians for musicians, delivering you an awesome set of features. Download the best drums app for iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch today!
Top features include:
• Realistic Open and Closed Hi-Hats function.
• 'Smart Levels': Pads sound louder at the center.
• Optimized layout for maximum playability in iOS devices.
• High-quality stereo sampled sounds with maximum polyphony that gives a realistic feel.
• Ability to configure the levels for individual pads.
• Added ability to rearrange pad positions.
• Recording Feature: Added ability to record your patterns and share your recordings.
• AudioCopy: Allows you to take the samples you record in Rhythm Pad to other audio applications.
• MIDI support: Sends MIDI via WiFi or Camera Connection Kit allowing you to use Rhythm Pad as a MIDI controller. While sending MIDI signals, drums are mapped based on General MIDI standard.
• Audiobus support: Stream audio from Rhythm Pad to other Audiobus-compatible apps.
• Real (with Ride)
• Real (with Rimshot)
• Real (Pop Kit)
• Rock Kit
• Classic Rock
• Funk Kit
Follow us on Twitter for updates on Rhythm Pad:
Become a Rhythm Pad fan on Facebook:
Minor improvements in the user interface.
Ratings and Reviews
Solid app with a few minor hangups.
This has gotta be one of the best finger drumming apps on the market. Well designed with a simple layout and includes all of the features you’de want in an app of this kind. The best thing about it for me is the fact that virtually everything is customizable. You can assign any sound in a given kit to any of the 8 pads to fit your layout preference. The kits themselves are decent for the most part (that being said, at least the acoustic ones. The electronic kits are awful. I just steer clear of those.) I also like the fact that access to your music library is integrated within the app and if you choose to drum along to your tracks that way you can adjust the playback volume to better hear your own deadly rhythm. Overall, one of my favorites and one of the most frequently used apps on my phone. Good work guys. Hopefully you get around to adding a few more kits in the near future, yeah?
Has some decent sounds, but that's about it. I haven't been able to use this app as a serious rhythm app for any project I work on and I have tried many times because it has some useable drum sounds. One limiting factor to me is the looping section. There is no metronome count in and you get taken to a confusing section that looks like drum pads with numbered boxes within them. I haven't been able to get a decent loop yet. The record feature is equally awkward because it takes you to a separate start screen where you have to press start to record and return to the drum section which causes a blank gap before the beat...this makes zero sense to me. It's almost as if the developer wants this app to be a limited toy by how clunky it is to work with.
Developer Response ,
Hi Fretless33, I am very sorry for the inconvenience caused. I confirm this was a bug in our end. The bug has been fixed and the update is now live. Please update to the latest version of Rhythm Pad for the fix. Thanks for reporting the issue, I would appreciate if you could update your review.
It's an awesome app. I especially like the feature that you can pick a song from your library and drum along with it!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.