Rhythm Pad Free – Play Drums, Record and Make Beats with Rock, Pop, Electronic Drum Sets
By JSplash Apps
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Note: This free version is supported by ads and has all the features of the paid version. To remove advertisements, either use the in-app purchase or buy Rhythm Pad (Drums/Drum Pad) app from the app store.
Rhythm Pad is the easiest and the smartest way to play drums on mobile devices. Rhythm Pad includes a wide range of high-quality real and electronic drum kits. Just connect you iPod/iPhone/iPad to speakers and start jamming with your band. You can also play along with songs from the iPod library. Rhythm Pad is created by musicians for musicians, delivering you an awesome set of features. Download the best drums app for iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch today!
Top features include:
• Realistic Open and Closed Hi-Hats function.
• 'Smart Levels': Pads sound louder at the center.
• Optimized layout for maximum playability in iOS devices.
• High-quality stereo sampled sounds with maximum polyphony that gives a realistic feel.
• Ability to configure the levels for individual pads.
• Added ability to rearrange pad positions.
• Recording Feature: Added ability to record your patterns and share your recordings.
• AudioCopy: Allows you to take the samples you record in Rhythm Pad to other audio applications.
• MIDI support: Sends MIDI via WiFi or Camera Connection Kit allowing you to use Rhythm Pad as a MIDI controller. While sending MIDI signals, drums are mapped based on General MIDI standard.
• Audiobus support: Stream audio from Rhythm Pad to other Audiobus-compatible apps.
• Real (with Ride)
• Real (with Rimshot)
• Real (Pop Kit)
• Rock Kit
Stickteck's DRUMMERZ tablet drumsticks makes playing Rhthym Pad even that more fun and realistic. Now you can play directly on your iPad - great for practicing, jamming and recording your favorite drum tracks from anywhere! Take a look www.getdrummerz.com and start jamming today!
Follow us on Twitter for updates on Rhythm Pad:
Become a Rhythm Pad fan on Facebook:
What's New in Version 4.9.3
• Added support for playing along with songs stored in the cloud and on Apple Music
• Minor improvements and bug fixes
This little bastard is no joke. Do yourself a favor and plug it in to nearest p.a rig and prepare to blown away. Or not, and just kick back wail on it. Either way you've got a legitimate new piece of gear to help in every aspect of a musicians life.
Crash after cash...
App repeatedly crashed after I upgraded. Now, the app won't even open. Reinstalled multiple times...
- Category: Music
- Updated: May 24, 2016
- Version: 4.9.3
- Size: 35.7 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: JSplash Apps
- © 2012-2014 JSplash Studios Pvt. Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Upgrade to Premium Version$2.99