Rhythm Training (Sight Reading)
By LEI CHI TAK
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Do you feel hard to learn the rhythm?
Is it hard for you to be on beat when learning an instrument?
Did you beat accurately when you play the music?
Do your children or students feel not interested in learning the rythem?
Rhythm Training is prepared for you!
for Rhythm Training Teaching
After the design of the professional music teacher, rhythm training is more suitable for the learning needs of students.
Practice the rhythm of course music has the following characteristics:
(1) A beginner can easily get started.
(2) Designed as the problem which is often confronted by the basic and advanced level students.
(3) The course is a fore step into the rhythm of classical music.
(4) To cultivate professional students.
for Rhythm Training Design
In order to attract children’s attention and make users easier to use, the software uses the simple design which is full of youthful vigor, even beginners or children can easily learn from this app.
Additional features of the for Rhythm Training
(1) 7 sounds of musical instruments are provided.
(2) Integrated with metronome function.
(3) Beat prompts and hints for users.
▶ What are you waiting for? Download it!
What's New in Version 1.1.3
Good concept, clean UI
The one thing it's lacking is any type of feedback - letting you know if you are making mistakes.
This app is so helpful for getting on track with counting and rhythm!
I like it. Great for beginners, but not much advanced stuff for intermediate or advanced players.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Oct 08, 2016
- Version: 1.1.3
- Size: 3.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Chi Tak Lei
- © Charles
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Upgrade to Pro Edition$1.99