By Revoc Technologies, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
A quarter of a million people are playing Rhythmatic, and we've spent all summer working on this BIGGEST UPDATE EVER. ROCK ON!
We're listening to your feedback -- follow us on Twitter at @RevocTech to chime in and make a difference!
**NOTE: REQUIRES iOS 4.2+**
Play to YOUR OWN SONGS with the ultimate rhythm game! Rhythmatic is specially designed to analyze and create tracks to your own music library right on your device!
This is the moment your inner rockstar has been waiting for. Finally, you can play along to all your music -- whether you're a beginner or a seasoned expert, there will be endless challenging and fun gameplay along the way!
- A finely tuned, homemade song analysis algorithm to analyze and store tap tracks made from songs in your own library in seconds.
- Virtually unlimited difficulty levels -- quickly and easily customize EXACTLY how difficult tap tracks are
- Three different track layouts: one portrait (3 lanes) and two landscape (4 and 5 lanes).
- Options for held notes and hyperspeed
- Numerous diabolical OpenFeint Achievements
- Post-game song stats
- Hours upon hours of endless fun! Concerned about replayability? Check the size of your iPod library!
Rhythmatic was designed by hugely addicted fans of the rhythm gaming genre -- we're very passionate about what we do, so if you have any thoughts about the game, please let us know!
*Please note: Rhythmatic requires iOS 4.2+. If you are having any difficulties with the song analysis process, please update your iDevice's software. Enjoy!
What's New in Version 1.3.1
If you hear music but see no notes, change the number of lanes and it will work from there on out!
NOTE: TO TURN OFF RETINA DISPLAY, YOU MUST RESTART THE APP BY CLOSING THE APP, DOUBLE-TAPPING THE HOME BUTTON, AND 'X'ING THE RHYTHMATIC ICON.
So many people are playing Rhythmatic that it’s hard not to get excited. We’ve been working all summer on this update and, trust us, it’s huge:
- Totally redesigned UI
- Retina support (with the ability to toggle on/off -- not all devices can run lag free with retina enabled)*
- Customization options for songs (Choose note/doubles sensitivity and holds on/off prior to gameplay).
- Ability to save your favorite customization options for individual songs as well as an overall “auto” difficulty
- Done away with Easy/Medium/Hard/Extreme difficulty levels
- Themes available via IAP
- Updated gameplay graphics
- OpenFeint support: “Beat-my-score” challenge system, multiple leaderboards, post to Twitter/Facebook, and achievements
- New medals and leveling/experience system instead of stars
- Updates song list (in case of deleted song) automatically
- Bug fixes and some serious optimization
*Enabling retina display will use HD graphics to fill an iPad’s screen. It has been tested on iPad, iPad 2, iPhone 4, and retina-enabled iPod Touch. Not all devices could handle the larger, more memory-intensive images without lagging and occasionally crashing. If your device experiences lag, disabling retina display in “Options” will fix it!
I've played MANY other rhythm apps that say they could analyze your music "perfectly" and although this app doesn't do it perfectly, it does analyze better than any of those other apps. One problem, though, is that it crashes too much. Another(and this is what really ticks me off) is that when I'm tapping a little to fast my taps hit where they're suppose to but end up counting as a "miss". So you developers should focus a lot on this because song difficulty is what most people want. Overall it's an ok app :|...
Let it be!
I found that if you run through the app a few times it settles and stops crashing! Retina works very well on my iPad 2… Makes me think it'll work well on the iPhone 4S and may lag on other devices... It always helps too to close all your running apps and restart your device every once in a while! Really frees up memory and makes the device run way smoother. Love it!
This app works perfectly with retina disabled. I've used it since the beginning, and I absolutely love it. It may not seem to go to the beats in some songs, but people need to remember that lyrics can affect it.
No paying for new music, not glitchy at all once you've run through it enough, and openfeint support.
I dare say this game is as close to perfect as its genre will ever get.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Sep 20, 2011
- Version: 1.3.1
- Size: 22.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Revoc Technologies, LLC
- © Revoc Games 2012
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Buy All Version 1.3 Themes$2.99
- Fretboard Theme$0.99
- Tech Theme$0.99
- Minimalism Theme$0.99
- Doodle Theme$0.99