RhythmiCity makes learning music fun, challenging, and has a library of over a thousand rhythm patterns for practicing, learning, and sight-reading rhythm.
*10 levels, organized like a deck of cards, from beginning to advanced, which include notes, rests, ties, triplets, quadruplets, quintuplets, and syncopation in a variety of time signatures.
*A tutorial rhythm assistant, which demonstrates how to play & count rhythm patterns.
*A flashcard sight-reading method designed to increase your horizontal peripheral vision span, short term memory, and rhythm pattern recognition during sight-reading.
*Immediate feedback on timing accuracy to help identify notes played too early, late, short, or too long.
*Rhythm challenge exercises to test proficiency at each level.
*A certificate of completion, after completing a rhythm challenge exercise.
*Earn practice points for: highest accuracy percentage, highest practice session points, consecutive measures at 100% accuracy, consecutive days of practice, and practice duration.
*Full-featured metronome with multiple percussion sounds, including voice count, that can be customized.
Visit us at www.rhythmicityapp.com
• Four octave mini-piano keyboard.
• An unlimited amount of random rhythm combinations, and patterns.
• 10 practice levels from beginning to advanced.
• Tempo of exercises can be slowed down or increased.
• Each measure performed is instantly analyzed for accuracy.
• Increased frequency of measures played incorrectly to allow for more practice.
• Specially designed flashcard transitions that promote sight-reading.
• Demonstration of measures played incorrectly by tutorial assistant.
• Practice summary can be shared via email.
• Acoustical Piano sound for true rhythmic duration.
• Low keyboard latency.
• Practice summary at the end of each session.
• Option to have one or two measure preparatory voice count-off.
• Voice alert feedback during the practice session.
• Metronome includes a pyramid style pendulum ball, which accurately displays the (up) & (down) beats, and sub-divisions.
• Colorful LED’s to show active beats, and beat subdivisions.
• User can defined beat subdivisions and beats.
• Beats can be divided up to eight subdivisions.
• User can assign percussion instrument sounds to beats, and beat subdivisions.
• Option to use voice counts on beats, and beat subdivisions.
• Tempo ranges from 10 to 400 beats per minute.
• Italian, and BPM (beats per minute) tempo markings.
• User can create custom metronome settings, and save up to nine presets.
Minor revisions, and updates to the Rhythmicity Library.
You can practice on the go, anywhere, even on the iPhone 8!
Ratings and Reviews
Super Sight Reading App!!!
This app is amazing for working on sight-reading! It is a extremely effective tool for improving your sight reading chops. I recommend it for all music teachers and music students. The tutorial section is very well done for counting rhythms.
Latency issues on keyboard causes you to lose the rhythm and get lost in the measure. Also, ultra sensitive at times if you’re just a millisecond off the beat it will penalize you. This app has potential but needs to fix these issues. Two stars awarded.
Way to difficult or sensitive
Sadly, I will not be able to use this app. Very difficult to pass even the easiest rhythm.
Developer Response ,
Hello, we are sorry to hear you’re having problems practicing and learning with Rhythmicity. Please visit our Support page at http://www.rhythmicityapp.com or you can contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.