Rhythmix for iPhone
By Krithee Sirisith
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
***FREE FOR CHRISTMAS HOLIDAY!!! and celebrate the Launch in US, UK, KR, JP***
No. 1 MUSIC GAME in Thailand, Korea
Rhythmix is a music game that brought the new gameplay to the iPhone. Enjoy it!
- 8 FREE songs with more than 30 Levels.
- Intuitive TimeLine system and 6 kinds of note.
- Variety of dynamic gaming options(Fade Note, Invisible Timeline, Reverse TimeLine).
- Choices of difficulty that suit everyone’s gaming skill(Around 5 levels per song).
- Show off your skills via Facebook and Twitter.
- Game Center Leaderboards integration. Challenge your skill with the world
- Music Store
How to play
- Follow the TimeLine
- Tap the note once, when TimeLine reaches the center of the note.
- There're 6 kinds of note( TapNote, HoldNote, DragNote, ChainNote, FlickNote, RepeatNote).
Rhythmix Official Site: www.RhythmixGame.com
Rhythmix Official Twitter: www.twitter.com/rhythmixgame
Rhythmix Official Facebook: www.facebook.com/RhythmixGame
What's New in Version 1.3
- Add Redeem System.
- FlickNote Bug Fixed.
A usual rhythm game?
This game wouldn't be usual. The graphics looks smooth, and the menus were easy to use. The songs, although few, are a start, and the charts have a touch of gimmickry to shake gameplay up. However, what bothers me is that the results screen show badges for an "Extreme" difficulty that isn't in this game, and that the avatar system is bugged, not showing the avatars I collected when rebooting, and granting already earned avatars. However, this game has potential.
I'm being mocked
This is an amazing rhythm game with a nice change of pace by having 2 sections going in opposite directions.
That said, I feel like it's also laughing at me. I've never felt so defeated by a game before I tried out any levels higher than 6. If I had any advice to give; do NOT expect any easy levels from this game. This is truly one of the most difficult rhythm games I've ever played~
Great Game for iPhone and iPod touch
I saw this game in my friends iPod touch and when I came home I tried to download it and when I played it, it was Great! Actually, this game is on "Quantum" an arcade gaming center.
But I have just a little problem with the game... It crashes to often and it lags too :(
PLEASE FIX... Tnx!