Send money anywhere in the world, international or domestic, with the Ria Money Transfer app. Send money from your bank account, debit or credit card securely and quickly. The money you send can be directly deposited to a bank account, or received in cash from our 316,000+ locations, partners, and agents around the world.
• Convenience– No need to carry around cash or mail checks to send money to your loved ones anywhere in the world. You can send money right off your couch!
• Easy to Use – The Ria Money Transfer app has been designed with the customer’s comfort and convenience in mind. Send money quickly and securely within minutes.
• Security and Reliability – Ria has been in the money transfer business for over 25 years and uses the highest level of security to protect your money. We have adapted the payment card industry (PCI) standard, and extended Validation SSL Certificates to ensure compliance, security, and fraud-prevention in every transaction.
• Great Exchange Rates and Low Fees – Ria always finds ways to let our customers save money every time they use our service, and get the best exchange rates for every dollar they send.
• Speed – Money can be received in as little as 15 minutes!
Minor bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
FIRST OFF, I had trouble even making my account! I had tried many times and for some reason it said unable to create account. I had to then make a new email just to create and luckily it was a success second time HOWEVER My husband and I both created an account as he has family back in India and my husband first sent money successfully then later I decided to send money but my account got locked and the transfer was cancelled! I had to call and ask why this happened they said there was a typo on the phone number apparently by one number and they needed to verify who I am so I verified and THEN they turn around and say they can not send money online ever from my account bc suspicious recipient... that I may possibly be able to send in store location but never online. REALLY!? Who has time and patience to go in store these days! It’s so wrong and mind you there is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING suspicious about my father in law it’s all the way around weird and screwed up. The trouble I’ve been through with this Ria money transfer is just sooo upsetting. I had to write a bad review that’s how much I hate this app.
I thought to give 0 star but I didn’t see an option
Poorly trained staff giving invalid and incomplete instructions. Initiated a transaction on Friday and money sent to agent on Friday itself. It’s already Monday passed in India . I called to the CC they told that there is a tech issue with the agent in India so it might take one more day to deposit. In the Conversation Customer executive told “It is the problem with agent not with Ria”, all of a sudden I thought am I the customer of Ria or to the agent. Atleast they should inform us about the status that there is an issue and the delivery might take one more day. They didn't told that and moreover customer executives are so rude and even they didn’t have a smooth attitude. Pity on Ria.
This is My last transaction with Ria and no one use Ria from my family anymore.
Developer Response ,
Hi Super User8,
We're sorry for your recent experience. If you would like, I can look into this situation for you, please email me at ri acar es at riamo neytr ansfe r dot com (no spaces). I'm a Product manager at Ria and will see what we can do to make up for your experience.
Finally app is out and it's great..
Thanks Ria for atlast releasing an app for money transfer. I was always wondering why you couldn't have an app. I just used it now and navigation seems simple with less clutter. Good to have Logout button pinned to main title bar. In many other apps searching for logout button is very hectic and tiresome. App looking simple, light and precise. Many thanks for your timely and honest delivery of my money Everytime. I wish you all the best.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.