Rico: Mercenary for Hire
By Raphael Salgado
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
* PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS APP IS CURRENTLY NOT COMPATIBLE WITH RETINA DISPLAY DEVICES.
Take on the role of Rico, a hired mercenary and expert sharpshooter, as you accept challenging assignments to take out as many targets as you can!
Armed with a powerful gun and special ammo, use the environment at hand to ricochet your bullets against the walls and platforms. The more targets you take out with a single shot, or the more your bullets ricochet around the area, the higher your earnings become.
But, be careful! Many of these environments can be tricky and may take a combination of precision, patience, speed, or luck to succeed. With your earnings, you can buy more bullets and/or upgrade your gun to take on even more difficult assignments.
- Universal app that plays great on recent-generation iPhones, iPod touches, and iPads
- High-resolution graphics and dozens of detailed backgrounds for Retina Displays
- Cool silhouette animations and particle effects of blood splatter and ricochet sparks
- Intense music soundtrack, crisp and realistic sound effects and voiceovers
- Integrates with Facebook, Game Center, and OpenFeint to post and share stats, compete on leaderboards, chat on forums, and grab achievements!
- "Cheat" your way through with optional in-app purchases of bullets, gun upgrades, and unlocking assignments
- Game is endlessly expandable with an assignment editor where you can build your own layouts and upload them to our server
- Free live downloading of new assignments as they are tested and approved
- Live rewards for posting on Facebook and creating custom assignments
- Use your iPhone/iPod touch camera to upload your own backgrounds to go along with your custom assignments!
(internet connection required for live downloading and retrieving rewards)
The first and only game of its kind on the App Store. Grab it today, compete with your friends, and add to it with your own creative assignments for everyone else to enjoy!
What's New in Version 1.2
- fixed: data file for assignment #29
- fixed: iOS 4.0 required for proper compatibility
It's a good rubber-bullet target practice type of game. You are either encouraged or chided on your performance by your employer. You don't want to be on the short end of the latter. While the game dynamics are fine as you shoot silhouetted figures, you can feel cut at the knees as your enjoyment will be short-lived as the available levels are minimal before forking over some cash for added levels. "Shoot", indeed.
Need to add wide screen support for iPad. Screen is too large for the iPad and can not be adjusted to fit
Whats the story? Do a update and get more levels
- Category: Games
- Updated: Apr 11, 2011
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 21.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Raphael Salgado
- © 2011 by Raphael Salgado for BeyondtheTech
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 30 Bullets Pack$1.99
- 12 Bullets Pack$0.99
- Upgrade Gun$9.99
- Unlock All Assignments$14.99