By Joey Susbilla
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Riddles has the most riddles on the app store with over 1500+ riddles and more added daily!
- Handpicked riddles that challenge the mind.
- Automatically adds new riddles when you launch the application.
- Submit your own riddles.
- Rate the riddles.
- View the top riddles.
- Love the riddle? Give it a thumbs or a thumbs down.
Riddles subscription allows you to get more riddles everyday.
Three subscriptions options:
- Tier 1 monthly for $1.99 for 1 riddle a day.
- Tier 2 monthly for $2.99 for 2 riddles a day.
- Tier 3 monthly for $4.99 for 4+ riddles a day.
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel a subscription during the active period. Manage your subscriptions in the Account Settings after purchase.
*** TIP: Launch the application daily to be sure you get the latest riddles.
What's New in Version 2.02
- You can now select the riddle in top rated to view.
- Add a riddle to your list of favorites.
- Bug fixes.
Best Riddle App by far
This app allows you to submit riddles, rate riddles and save favorites. Compared to others I've tried, I like it best.
To Erkama 134
To get the answer to the riddle push the exclamation point
I kinda like this app but I can't enter a riddle and I want to see my riddles
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Nov 23, 2013
- Version: 2.02
- Size: 2.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Joey Susbilla
- © 2009 Joey Susbilla
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Ad Free$0.99