Freebee is changing the way people experience Miami, physically moving the masses through FREE, electric transportation. Jump onboard and we’ll take you around town in our customized, eco-friendly cars. Better yet, we’ll connect you to all the deals, discounts, and “Freebees” at your final destination.
- Request a ride using the app from any location within our short-distance service areas.
- Browse our recommended “Places To Bee” for great options for your next destination, and coinciding deals at each venue.
- Select your destination and submit your request to our mobile concierge team. Stay in touch with your driver to confirm your pickup and track your Freebee in real time.
- Jump in and enjoy the ride! Feel the breeze, listen to music of your choice, and vibe with us. Take a selfie during your experience and post it to our in-app social network, “The Hive.”
- Arrive at your destination and redeem your deal! Make sure to take care of your driver on your way out. Tips keep us buzzing!
Download the app and “experience the movement” today! #RideFreebee
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
We have extended our coverage area in Brickell and took care of fixing some of those minor bugs.
Thank you for choosing Freebee!
Ratings and Reviews
You’re better off using the Metrorail or Uber/Lyft to get around (or if you have a car... that too) I downloaded the app to help save some money on transportation or when I’m broke and need a way home from work, this was perfect. But more often than not, I’m left waiting 30-40min for anyone to accept my request... twice now I’ve had to walk 4mi to get home from work.
When I reached out to see if it was an app issue I didn’t get a response until a couple days later and all they had to say was “looks like you were able to get a ride over the weekend” instead of addressing the issue... or apologizing... or answering my questions...
I’m writing this review as I’ve been “in the queue” for 45min :) :) :) :) :) :)
Freebee, The Best Transportation in Miami!
This guys are amazing! I use Freebee a lot for my guest at the hotel WPH. Very reliable transportation, professional, friendly and cool. Every single guest comes back to us and give us an amazing feedback in how much they enjoy riding the the Freebee.
They take you everywhere in the beach and the best part of all, is free! You just Tip the driver.
The review that is posted here makes me mad, because maybe they ask for Freebee in a busy weekend or holiday. Of course is going to take few minutes for them to arrive to you. What else do you expect for Free? Common don’t be cheap. I bet you didn’t even tip the guy.
This is like Ubber that you ask for the service and you wait to be pick up. The difference is the Ubber you have to pay and with Freebee you don’t.
I strongly recommend FreeBee. I Love Freebee! Thank You Freebee for helping us with our guest at Washington Park Hotel. <3
Great App! Tipping is an issue..
I love this app. I think it is extremely convenient and although it can take some time to get picked up, it's a free ride so I figure it's worth it. My issue is that I barely ever vary cash on me, let alone small bills, so there are many times that I cannot tip my driver, even though I would very much like to. There should be a way to tip with a card.
- BEEFREE, LLC
- 26.5 MB
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2018 Freebee
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.