Let RideOn App retrieve transit information, help you plan your trip and get next bus or rail arrival information aboard the Montgomery County, Maryland transit system.
Where Am I? – This handy feature uses the GPS in your phone to accurately find your location in the city and pinpoint the bus routes and rail lines close to your location.
Where’s my ride? – Get information on scheduled bus or rail arrivals. Personalize the app to your favorite routes for quick information right at your fingertips. Catch a ride!
Plan my trip – Enter your starting point and our RideOn App will find the best route for your trip and give you all the information you need to get to your destination quickly and easily.
Search - search any place or stop you are interested in, get information about distance, ratings, and easily plan trip to there.
- Minor UI Enhancements
- New Schedule Explorer
- Stability Improvements
Ratings and Reviews
1. You can't even find your bus route. They are sorted in RANDOM order, so you have to look through every one of them
2. The route doesn't tell you which direction it's referring to (North -> South or vice versa), making it useless half the time
3. You can't even choose the station to see the arrival times. It guesses a station that's close to you, and if it's wrong, you have to manually zoom in and try to click on the microscopic icons
Can’t get real time signals anymore
The newly-designed app was working fine until about two weeks ago (early Jan 2018) when I no longer received any more real time location signals from any buses. This has been the case now for two weeks. I am only able to see scheduled times. Buses seem to have their transponders turned on, so is this an app issue?
New app is much worse than old app
The new version is much harder to effectively use. It’s tough to just put in a Stop ID or quickly look up what buses are arriving soon. The directions (compared to putting in end location) makes the system tough also. Would be great for them to review this system. It was a decent app before - and has become much more difficult to use
- Network Engineering & Resources Development Specialists, LLC
- 59.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 The NERDS Group, LLC & Eastbanc Technologies, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.