Ride Report: Automatic GPS and bike route tracking
By Knock Software, Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Track your miles, map your routes, and earn ride streaks for your daily errands and commutes. The best part? You don't have to do a thing. Just hop on your bike and Ride Report will automatically log your ride and take care of the rest.
HOW IT WORKS
1. Install the app
You’ll be up and running in less than a minute.
2. Ride your bike
Ride Report intelligently detects that you're biking and starts logging for you.
3. Rate your Rides
Give feedback to other riders and your city with a single tap right from your lock screen.
LET'S MAKE BIKING BETTER
Riders from Turin to Portland are using Ride Report to make biking better. Every trip you take contributes to your city's Bike Stress Map, which shows the best and worst routes according to real people.
You can use Ride Report completely anonymously without providing any personal information. Your ride logs are stored securely and are never shared with third parties unless you explicitly share them. Ride Report shares some anonymous, aggregate information with cities and other organizations to help improve bike routes and encourage more people to bike. You can learn more on our support website, http://help.ride.report.
Ride Report requires iOS 8.4 or later. Ride Report runs best using an iPhone 5 or newer.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Ride Report is built to minimize battery drain by using GPS only while you are taking a trip. For most users, you can leave Ride Report running all the time and you won't even notice the impact on your battery. You can also temporarily pause Ride Report from within the app.
What's New in Version 1.5
- In Ride Report 1.5, we've taken your trip feedback and used it to totally rebuild and retune our machine learning system. Ride Report is now even better at recognizing your bike trips efficiently and accurately.
- Ride Report is now smarter about resuming your trips at long stop lights.
- Our maps are now prettier than ever (thanks, Mapbox)!
- On newer iPhones, Ride Report now provides haptic feedback.
- Ride Report now properly handles Buddhist calendars.
- We've fixed 6 crashes and countless little bugs.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Feb 10, 2017
- Version: 1.5
- Size: 66.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Knock Software, Inc
- © 2017 Knock Software, Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.