Looking for rock-solid GPS logging? How about excellent bike navigation? With support for bluetooth cadence, heart rate and power accessories, Ride with GPS is the best bike computer on the market. Come experience our passion to make riding easy, safe and fun for cyclists worldwide.
Ride, Record, Snap, and Share - Ride with GPS
• One press and you’re off; we’ll provide a map, distance traveled, ride duration and more.
• Designed to be stable and efficient; we’ll record all your stats while leaving battery life to spare.
• See routes and cuesheets planned with our website
• Love your Garmin? Keep it. Our product can stand alone or work in tandem with your existing bike computer.
• Route navigation; turn by turn guidance with voice prompts and cue sheets so you never get lost while riding your bike. Basic/Premium only.
• Rock-solid GPS Logging; accuracy and stability are important. Like you, our GPS won’t quit.
• Comprehensive Bluetooth and Bluetooth Smart support; capture power, cadence, heart rate, and more. Can also be used when riding indoors.
• Bicycle profiles for more accurate data; keep your stats organized by equipment for a more complete look at your ride history.
• We love all bikes; Whether you ride a mountain bike or a road bike, our software is the perfect companion.
• Make it memorable; take photos using your preferred camera app, and we’ll automatically associate them with your ride.
• Remember great spots; photos with location data are geotagged on your ride.
• Enhance your Garmin; even if you prefer your own bike GPS, the Ride with GPS app makes it easy to take and upload photos when you are done.
• Be social; publish your rides to social media, or keep them within our community. Of course we value privacy, it's simple to hide any rides from public eyes.
• Make it presentable; add additional details using the Ride with GPS website, and share your rides and photos in a format your friends and family will enjoy.
• Between other software and devices; export GPX, KML, or TCX files from the website for use in other software or compatible bike GPS units.
• Your data; we believe that our users own their data. We’ll never hold your ride history hostage.
• With your devices. Enable Health app publishing in settings and we'll automatically publish your rides duration and distance to the Health app, so you can keep all your fitness data in one place.
FOR OUR CUSTOMERS
• Turn by turn navigation; whether you’ve planned a bike ride in advance, or you’ve found one from our catalog, we’ll keep you cycling in the right direction.
• Keep it real with live logging; publish ride stats and photos in real time, so your friends and family can track your progress.
•Never be lost with offline maps. Download maps and cues for a ride in advance and ride worry free.
Ride With GPS supports all Bluetooth Smart (Bluetooth 4/BTE/BTLE) sensors. We’ve tested the following:
Wahoo Fitness Blue HR Strap
Wahoo Fitness Blue SC speed and cadence sensor
Wahoo Fitness RPM cadence sensor
Stages power meter
Polar Wearlink+ BTLE heartrate strap
Polar H7 Bluetooth Smart heart rate strap
Topeak PanoBike Bluetooth Smart Cadence and Speed Sensor
Runtastic Speed and Cadence Bike Sensor
Powertap BTLE speed and cadence sensor
To unlock Offline Maps, Voiced Navigation, Live Logging, and additional features on our website, we offer these subscription options:
• Basic ($5.99/month or $49.99/year)
• Premium ($9.99/month or $79.99/year)
Subscriptions renew automatically unless turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
DISCLAIMER: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
- Elevation profile shows Grade %.
- Map has zoom in/out buttons.
- Navigation has enhanced cues; and the option to replay them.
- Includes miscellaneous bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Could be better
Generally, this is a decent app. Most things work. At times judging an upcoming turn is confusing due to the scale of my IPhone screen and at times, after a pause the app wants to only display the nav map and no data - which I spend minutes trying to recover. Annoying.
The biggest problem with the app in my experience is that auto pause doesn’t work well at all. My Garmin watch will pause immediately and I have to physically pause the app almost always. (Yes, I have auto pause enabled. )
Fixing auto pause gives this another star.
Developer Response ,
Hi Desco44, no known issues on Auto-pause. Write in to our support team at email@example.com we can figure out what is going in with your case. Always eager to help solve any issues with the app.
Navigate to Start by Bike
Am I missing something? I just downloaded this app and tested it out by selecting one of my club’s weekly rides. What I discovered was under the “navigate to start” selection in maps is that there is no option to get there via bicycle, a feature typical of Google Maps and others.
That seems odd. If I am not missing something than the developer certainly is. Is there no option (other than abandoning Apple Maps) to use Google as the default map app? Please help.
Best navigation and planning software there is
I use the online program to create very detailed maps and navigation routes. Sometimes quick and easy one too. I can organize entire bike packing trips for friends, down the routes to my phone, and have navigation in airplane mode the entire time. Very little battery drain if you don’t keep screen on all time. Highly recommend!
- Ride with GPS LLC
- 74.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2015-2018 Ride with GPS
- In-App Purchases
- Basic $5.99
- Basic - Non-renewing $3.99
- Premium $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.