By Aritronix LTD, Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Introducing Ride, your key to the ultimate riding experience.
With the Ride Core system, you can capture your every trip, keep track of your bike's security, get stats about your bike, and share your experiences along the way. The Ride App allows you to connect to Ride Core and access Rider Services.
CAPTURE YOUR RIDES
• Automatically capture your every ride.
• Set up trips before you set out.
• See your distance, speed, and heading.
• Add photos + notes along the way.
SEE YOUR RIDES + STATS
• See all of your recent rides in your profile.
• View details of your previous rides.
• Add your bike and photos to your Garage.
• Access the browser-based Rider Dash to view your rides at home or on the go.
LIVE TRACKING + SECURITY
• View your bike's location, wherever you are.
• Get notifications about your bike's security.
• Emergency Mode: notify the authorities whenever your bike is in trouble.
• Take Me To My Bike: get step-by-step directions to your bike.
• Ride Secure upgrade module available for additional security (perimeter sensor, siren, and remote).
MAINTENANCE + STATS
• Get stats about your bike's battery, status, and ignition.
• Get notified whenever your bike needs maintenance.
• Ride TPM upgrade module available for wireless tire pressure monitoring.
AMPLIFY YOUR RIDES
• Share your rides via SMS, email, and Facebook/Twitter.
• Update your social feeds with your riding activity.
• Set up Location Alerts to automatically notify someone where you're riding.
***Ride iOS App requires the Ride Core device to function. Visit ridescorpio.com to find out more information about the Ride platform, and to purchase the Core device and accessories.
What's New in Version 1.0.9
Update for iOS 10.
For the piece of mind
Buying the product and getting the app is like buying security for you house except your bike always moves.
There has been a huge improvement in the app from previous versions and the Ride product has also better reception.
Now the App doesn't freeze on my or get stuck on screen and It is more responsive. It displays the speed (through tracking and gps) and it's more accurate. To find your bike, it gives a close approximation where your bike might be so it's not perfect in that end. But if you got the alarm you can just activate within range and activate emergency mode for the authority (note: you do not need to be within range to activate emergency mode).
That being said, I use this app just to quickly check and see if my bike is still where I left her. It'll also send motivations through the app and/or text you notifications if something happens (like a shock sensor went off or the tip sensor.
Overall for the piece of mind of knowing my bike is secured and if anything should happen I can at least have a higher chance of recovering her, it's awesome.
Plus I can put a "protective net" with the perimeter sensor around my friend's bike whenever we park.
Not too spiffy
Can never take the bike out of transport mode without switching it on and off countless amounts of times. Does not capture ride speed acutely. Position is very inaccurate.