By Aritronix LTD, Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Introducing Ride, your key to the ultimate riding experience.
With the Ride Core system, you can capture your every trip, keep track of your bike's security, get stats about your bike, and share your experiences along the way. The Ride App allows you to connect to Ride Core and access Rider Services.
CAPTURE YOUR RIDES
• Automatically capture your every ride.
• Set up trips before you set out.
• See your distance, speed, and heading.
• Add photos + notes along the way.
SEE YOUR RIDES + STATS
• See all of your recent rides in your profile.
• View details of your previous rides.
• Add your bike and photos to your Garage.
• Access the browser-based Rider Dash to view your rides at home or on the go.
LIVE TRACKING + SECURITY
• View your bike's location, wherever you are.
• Get notifications about your bike's security.
• Emergency Mode: notify the authorities whenever your bike is in trouble.
• Take Me To My Bike: get step-by-step directions to your bike.
• Ride Secure upgrade module available for additional security (perimeter sensor, siren, and remote).
MAINTENANCE + STATS
• Get stats about your bike's battery, status, and ignition.
• Get notified whenever your bike needs maintenance.
• Ride TPM upgrade module available for wireless tire pressure monitoring.
AMPLIFY YOUR RIDES
• Share your rides via SMS, email, and Facebook/Twitter.
• Update your social feeds with your riding activity.
• Set up Location Alerts to automatically notify someone where you're riding.
***Ride iOS App requires the Ride Core device to function. Visit ridescorpio.com to find out more information about the Ride platform, and to purchase the Core device and accessories.
What's New in Version 1.0.8
Fix for new account activation
After getting new SIM card it works again
Had this since 2012 and it's been great, after not using it for so long my SIM card was deactivated so even though I purchased a new plan I needed a new replacement SIM card. The company sent me one on the house which was cool, spoke with Brad from IT and he explained what happened. So now everything is working just like it should. I definitely would recommend this to anyone that live in a high crime area like I do.
NOT WORTH IT
Even though I live in NYC checking the coverage area I should be will covered. But seeing how this works on Tmobile 2G network it's very sluggish and most of the time it's not connected to a signal. My antenna is on the outside of the bike I tried many locations. I will hold off in paying the monthly fee until reception improves. And if your thinking of buying this product be prepared for plenty of no connection. Especially on cloudy days. I don't know how this app got so many stars, maybe from the employees. Paying $425 plus $10 a month for a service that sometimes work is not except able. Please fix it soon.
Good app, Great alarm system
The app works well, there is a delay when changing settings like activating the perimeter sensor, I now use the remote for that. The app is great for tracking the bike, the real time tracking is spot on, very accurate, which is what we need when you are worried about someone trying to steal your baby.
Overall the app is very good, the alarm system as a whole is the best motorcycle alarm and tracking system I've used.