From surfing and skiing to Coachella and Burning Man - save cash and get there together! RideSwell tracks your CO2 savings so you can quantify your impact and brag about it.
Get friends to join the tribe-it takes a village to save our planet!
• Drivers and Riders can organize and share the trip Choose from our list of activities or create your own
• The RideSwell Activity map shows you rides from coast to coast
• Join rides with friends, make new friends, or mix it up
• Manage your Upcoming Rides, Ride Requests, even track Ride History
• Create a profile and share your favorite activities, gear, clubs
• Get real-time notifications of rides near you
• Follow other adventurers and friends nearby or far away
• Share your rides with friends by email, text, and Facebook
• Track your carbon footprint with the RideSwell Personal CO2 Tracker and Leaderboard
• Get emails about local environmental non-profits making a difference in your neck of the woods
Connect in person. Disconnect outdoors. When you join RideSwell, you plug-in to the only social network moving you closer to nature with others just like you.
Bug fixes for new users in account setup
Ratings and Reviews
Get rad, save planet. What's not to love?
I live in Bozeman, Montana, and like most outdoor enthusiasts (addicts?) who live in America's many western paradises, I tend to burn up a lot of carbon on my way to and fro' the mountains and rivers that I love—and that makes me feel like kind of a jerk, and hypocrite. Because, after all, another thing I share with many outdoor lovers is a commitment to conservation and protecting the wild places that are so vital to my way of life.
It's time to practice what we preach, whenever and however we can, and RideSwell is a fantastic way to do just that. It's something like a sin to drive to the ski mountain alone, when you know there are hundreds of other skiers and boarders headed up there. Ditto your fave surf break, your favorite mountain bike trailhead. Along comes RideSwell, making carpooling with your friends and total strangers a hell of a lot easier, and making your conscience feel better along the way. This is just the beginning, and I can't wait to see where RideSwell takes it!
Good for mountain
I read about this app recently and decided to try it for ski trip. Super helpful for drivers. I didn't have to deal with dozens of texts and calls. The climate change part is cool also.
This app is a must have. It’s always nice to meet new, like-minded people and cut down on driving and RideSwell does both. The CO2 tracker is also a nice touch for the environmentally conscious.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.