By RIDGID Software Solutions
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
RIDGID Sketch is a handy tool that allows you to calculate and communicate various measurements on your projects. It can be used on its own or in conjunction with a RIDGID LM-400 Laser Distance Meter. The app will connect to your LM-400 via Bluetooth and receive precise distance measurements from the device. RIDGID Sketch works in both drawing mode and photo overlay mode allowing you to develop precise room plans or annotate measurements within a picture.
What's New in Version 2.0
- Finally! You can draw angled lines. Tap the button in the left top corner of the drawing, and then start drawing. Tap it again to return to right angles drawing.
- And this is not all, we're introducing sketchbooks. Sketchbooks help you organize your sketches into folders. They can be projects, customers, locations or whatever makes sense for you to easily find them for future reference.
- iOS 8 compatible and ready for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Bug fixes and improvements
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Jan 15, 2015
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 36.3 MB
- Languages: English, German, Italian
- Seller: The Ridge Tool Company
- © 2013-14 RIDGID ONLINE, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.