Ridias_RFID is a next generation smart RFID App designed by Ridias Inc. to be used as part of our complete end-to-end plug&play RFID platform that uses machine-learning for predictive analytics and deep learning algorithms for cognitive capabilities to provide autonomous business solutions leveraging RFID sensor data. This platform enables any item to be turned into an IoT capable item that can be tracked from land, sea or by air (using our RFID drone solutions) . For more information on our complete RFID solutions, please visit https://www.ridias.net.
• App is linked to an Asset/Inventory Management System that enables real time inventory and asset tracking with inventory and asset monitors showing real time location of items being tracked.
• App is linked to third party POS/ERP systems for easy of use. Synchronize your POS/ERP data with Ridias.
• Offers the ability to see the realtime location of all your assets/inventory on a map as well. Know when an item has been moved without authorization wherever you are in the world.
• Offers the ability to interrogate RFID tags for inventory and asset tracking.
• Offers the ability to check product display compliance and asset inventory for missing items and returns a report of all items found and those missing. Reduce your inventory count and reporting from days to minutes.
• Offers the ability to write RFID tags without the need for a printer using information from your database to generate unique EPC numbers.
• Offers the ability to tag items and update your database with new-tagged items directly from the mobile App.
• Allows the user to save scanned tag list in a csv file and send to an email specified by user for upload to external databases.
• Allows the user to update their database with scanned tags for inventory and asset management.
• Offers a tag locate function to help find the location of items with RFID tags on them.
• Offers ability to checkout purchased items with RFID tags on them with data synchronized to your favorite POS/ERP App.
• Configuration functions include – Power Settings, Tag Focus (Single Target or Dual Target) , Scan ( Pulse of Continuous) , EPC Sorting (Ascending or Descending ), Converting RFID data from hexadecimal to ASCII.
Added maps to show the real time location of all assets/inventory for asset/inventory visibility.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.