Riese: Battle for Eleysia
By Genius Factor Games Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Riese: Battle for Eleysia!
Players battle for control as the deadly Sect, the glorious Eleysian Army, or the dedicated Resistance, all in an effort to conquer the lands of Eleysia!
Featuring the voice of Felicia Day (The Guild), this RPG card battle game brings you into the thrilling steam-punk inspired world of the award winning web series!
- Campaign / Duel Mode (Multi-player mode coming soon!)
- Over 60 gorgeous unit-cards, plus 24 Modifier cards
- User customizable Decks (develop a strategy and pack that suits your playing style!)
- Voiced by Felicia Day
- Amazing soundtrack composed by Rich Walters direct from the series!
- Openfeint achievements to track your progress and compete with friends!
And much more!
"Riese: Battle for Eleysia" is based on the critically acclaimed webseries, "Riese: Kingdom Falling", currently airing on Syfy.com. The series is a steampunk fairytale following an exiled princess as she fights to reclaim her kingdom from a dangerous religious Sect. The show features narration by Amanda Tapping, and starring sci-fi stars from Smallville, Battlestar Gallactica, Stargate and more!
To learn more about this epic fairytale series, visit www.riesetheseries.com
- Previously featured on OpenFeint’s Game Spotlight App and Free Game of the Day website!
- A FreeAppReport.com Showcased App!!
What's New in Version 1.20
- Added in-app purchase
- memory and performance improvements
- minor bug-fixes
Glitch Filled Fun?
I like the game, however the errors are frustrating.
There is no way to log in to, sign up for or access Openfeint. If the option is defunct it should be removed.
Game progress cannot be saved despite the option provided. Users are required to enter a game name when a field for mother requested is not provided.
Help offers no real help regarding strategy, etc. but rather useless tidbits if info that is easily obtained during gameplay.
There is potential here as well as errors
I recently came back to this app after forgetting it on my iPod. It is enjoyable, occasionally challenging, and strategic.
All it is missing is online multiplayer.
Overall it's great but i can't see the prologue and the map clearly because of it glitches
- Category: Games
- Updated: May 17, 2011
- Version: 1.20
- Size: 110 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Genius Factor Games Inc.
- © 2010 Genius Factor Games Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Unlock all Cards$0.99