By Backline Engineering
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
RiffBox-Lite is a great way to try out loop recording and playback from the RiffBox app before purchasing the full version. With it, you can easily create audio tracks that automatically play back over and over again (also known as audio looping). Become a one-man band, capture a musical idea or practice your beatboxing skills. By detecting repeated notes or rhythm patterns that you play or sing, RiffBox-Lite uses patented technology to automatically recognize and create perfectly timed loops. Change the loop length by setting the loopback point to notes or chords that you play. RiffBox-Lite offers many exciting looping features.
There are multiple ways you can create a basic loop:
• Based on the number of notes or chords played
• Starting after you play the same note for a second time
• Recognizing rhythm patterns to determine the loop you are playing
• Recognizing note sequences to determine the loop you are playing
• Press a button and manual mode starts looping on the very next note
• Restrict the frequency range of notes or rhythms that are recognized
• Automatically create click-tracks
(Loop length is only restricted by the available memory in your device)
Once you’ve created your loop, you can change the loop length timed to the audio ‘events’ that are part of the loop
Use the built-in microphone, the headset microphone or special instrument cables that are listed on our web site.
Although RiffBox-Lite will work on any iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad with microphone capabilities, for the best audio performance, the following Apple products are recommended:
• iPhone 3GS or later
• iPod Touch 3rd generation or later
• iPad (any version)
What's New in Version 1.1
Improved event triggering.
I had no problem opening this app, it is very fun and easy way to entertain your friends!!!
This app works fantastically! But how do you save loops?!
This doesn't work in a simple musical way.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Dec 22, 2010
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 0.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Backline Engineering
- © Backline Engineering 2010
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.