RightFit Blood Pressure Program
By Daiichi Sankyo, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Smart tools to help you stay on track from the Right Fit Blood Pressure Program
Keeping track of your blood pressure numbers is an important part of your treatment plan. So is making sure you take your medicine as prescribed and keeping up healthy habits, such as being active and managing stress. Here’s the app to help you do all that.
The Right Fit BP App gives you 5 smart tools bundled together:
•Blood pressure tracker
•Physical activity tracker
•Calendar reminder tool
As you use the app, get tips and helpful information to keep you motivated to manage your high blood pressure.
The Right Fit BP App can help you:
•Keep track on the go. Log your information daily, weekly, or monthly, and share it with your doctor.
•Set your goals and see your progress. See how you are doing as you work toward your blood pressure, weight, and physical activity goals
•Set up important reminders on your calendar. Set up daily, weekly, or monthly reminders for taking medicine, refilling prescriptions, and going to doctor’s appointments
What's New in Version 1.0.2
Updated product information.
DSIRightFit is wrong Fit
I take tribenzor so I continually receive emails abot this app. I finally downloaded it. First thing, read the notice about the medications and Agree that I understand. Ok. As I navigate through the tool I go to setup my profile; application locks. Strike one. I restart application; accept agreement again. Ok. Enter some weight data. Ok. Set password. Ok. Exit application and get back in. Still have to read medication warning every time. Strike two. Go to look at my log. No data I previously entered. Strike three. Application needs work. I would avoid it until it is more stable.
(1) I don't need to read a safety warning about a maintenance drug I've been taking for over a year! Especially when I'm looking to log my blood pressure as opposed to taking the drug.
(2) App keeps asking me to create a password. My device is already password protected. Once I say I don't want another layer of password, I should not be asked every time!
(3) The application locks when I try to set up my profile (age, height, weight).
(3) The app quits when I try to save a weight entry.
I did not get any further as I deleted the app.
I got an email to try it. I download it. I open it. Then I tried to Use it. It asked some questions for my profile. I put one answer in for my gender. It locks up on the second question. Who knew my age would be SUCH a problem for the app!! Lol lol.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Aug 15, 2014
- Version: 1.0.2
- Size: 6.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Daiichi Sankyo, Inc.
- © 2014 Daiichi Sankyo, Inc. DSHN14100974
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.