The Rigos MPRE app is an essential tool to help you prepare to pass the MPRE examination. It includes 350+ MPRE exam multiple choice questions developed by Rigos Professional Education Programs, a leading international provider of programs designed to prepare individuals for professional legal and accounting licensing examinations.
The Rigos MPRE app includes two modes to maximize your study time:
1) Study Sessions are not timed and provide you with feedback right after you answer each question, and at the end of your study session.
2) Exam Sessions are timed so that you can practice your time management. Feedback is provided after the exam session has been completed.
Answer explanations are provided for both correct and incorrect answer choices in both study and exam types of sessions, and your performance is tracked for each topic so that you can highlight any weak areas.
The free app download includes a 60-question sample exam. You can obtain access to the entire pool of questions via an in-app purchase.
Rigos MPRE App Highlights:
• Use your computer, tablet, or smartphone to study wherever you go.
• Randomized quizzes are customizable by number of questions and question topic.
• Answer explanations provided for every answer choice in every question.
• Performance-tracking tool pinpoints your areas of strength and weakness.
• Save your progress and resume your session later.
• Use the app resource for as long as you need to pass the exam, with free updates included.
This update includes:
1) Free app download includes a 60-question sample covering all of the material on the MPRE exam. You can obtain access to the entire pool of 350+ questions via an in-app purchase.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.