Riley and The Doghouse
AN INTERACTIVE STORY MODULE
Riley And The Doghouse Introduces students to the concept of making a plan before starting a project.
TARGET GRADE LEVEL: K-12
• An interactive story about a young girl and her father building a doghouse.
• Animated descriptions for the planning and building steps..
• Voice narration.
• Sound-Off button
• All Printable pages
COST AND SECURITY
• Free to use and share
• No In-App purchases
• No personal data collected
CAN ASSIST IN THESE COMMON CORE ENGLISH LANGUAGE ARTS STANDARDS
Speaking & Listening » Kindergarten & Grade 1
Comprehension and Collaboration:
Confirm understanding of a text read aloud or information presented orally or through other media by asking and answering questions about key details and requesting clarification if something is not understood.
Speak audibly and express thoughts, feelings, and ideas clearly.
Ask and answer questions about key details in a text read aloud or information presented orally or through other media.
ACCOMMODATES THE FOLLOWING LEARNING STYLES:
• Visual (spatial):pictures, images, and spatial understanding.
• Verbal (linguistic): speech
• Physical (kinesthetic): touch - interactivity.
• Social (interpersonal): group learning.
• Solitary (intrapersonal): self-study.
ABOUT THE CREATORS
Kendall College of Art and Design of Ferris State University student Elise Tarsa created this media as part of her course work in the Digital Media program. The Development (coding) for the project was powered by the the KCAD Framework created by Digital Concierge.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.