Ring up your sales, expenses, and accept payment right on your iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad. Instantly email your receipts or invoices directly to your customers. Bookkeeping no longer has to be a chore. Ring it Up is the portable point-of-sale app for the "Merchant on the go."
Ring it Up makes the job of tracking your sales and expenses a snap. The simple yet intuitive user interface allows you to easily create a catalog of goods and services which are then added to a sales ticket or invoice with only a few taps on the screen. Collecting payment is just as simple whether you are accepting cash, checks or integrating Ring it Up with one of the 5 supported Credit Card processing apps (see below).
* Ring it Up is ideal for…
* trade shows
* flea markets
* craft fairs
* festival merchants
* mall kiosks
* Door-to-Door Sales
* Beauty industry professionals
* Taxi/Limo drivers…and more
* Supported Printing and Scanning Devices…
- Blue Bamboo P25i and P25i-m receipt printers (Connects via Bluetooth).
- Star Miconronics Networked Receipt Printers via Wifi connection. (TSP654, TSP700II, TSP800II, FVP10, SP700, SP500)
- Infinite Peripheral's Linea Pro 4 scanners/credit card swiping cases.
- Koamtac KDC200i & KDC300i bluetooth barcode scanners.
* Ring It Up works with all features unlocked for the first 10 transactions. Once the first 10 transactions have been used, you must purchase one of the upgrade packages to continue to create transactions.
* All packages include the following features
- Quick and easy sales, expense, and purchase order entry
- Scheduling Calendar
- Send HTML receipts/invoices to your customers
- Capture labor, shipping, or generic charges
- Apply discounts on a per item or per ticket basis by amount or percentage.
- Supports 3 tax rates
- Import client information directly from your Contacts app
- Tracks inventory levels
- Quantity discounts feature
- Send clients a quote and convert your quotes to a sale when your bid is accepted.
- Capture photos of your Catalog items, Contacts, or Expense Receipts.
- Product and Expense categories
- Reporting feature...includes total sales, expenses, profit/loss, inventory levels… and more
- Universal app support, all features work on iPhones, iPod Touch, and iPad. (some features require a camera and will be disabled on devices that are not equipped with one)
- Customizable color schemes for the user interface to match your company's colors. (iPad only)
* Basic Upgrade
- Unlimited Sales Tickets, Purchase Orders, and Quote transactions.
* Advanced Upgrade
- Includes all features in the Basic package
- Import/Export Products, Contacts, and Expenses via Dropbox or with iTunes File Sharing
- Backup/Restore with Dropbox or via email and iTunes File sharing
- Customizable receipt/Invoice templates
- PDF based receipts/invoices with your company logo (*)
- 3rd party credit card app integration (See Below for a list of apps)
- Printing: Both AirPrint, Star Micronics Receipt Printers, Blue Bamboo Bluetooth Printers and Printing via Print Central, Print n Share, and other printing apps created by Eurosmartz Ltd.
* Pro Upgrade
- Includes all features of the Basic and Advanced packages
- Multi-Business support
- Barcode scanning (requires iOS 4.0 or greater & iPhone 3gs, iPhone 4, or iPad 2)
- Signature capture
- All future features
* Credit Card App Integration (included in the Advanced and Pro upgrade packages)
Ring It Up works with the following 3rd party Credit Card Processing Apps. (Separate purchase required)
* Credit Card Reader - PhoneTransact.com
* Credit Card Terminal - Inner Fence
* Swipe - AppNinjas
* Redfin PocketPOS
* iPay POS - TekTango
* Paypal Here
* The PDF generation maybe not work in some Asian languages
Contact import bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
PingySoft Please Please take into consideration.
I have the product on my iPhone and on my iPad and i have been using it for the last couple years (i believe since it started being available on the apple store). The product is awesome but i have been asking for two years to be able to set price levels to different customers and i don't know why it hasn't been done yet.
We may want to give different prices to different customers without having to go back to previous invoices to check the previous price we gave to certain customers, Different prices should be automatically connected to customers that we assign the price to, and when we assign an invoice to a customer, his special prices should pop up automatically.
And one more thing why did they cancel in notes the "invoice printed" message that stays there to see. How can we be sure that we did not forget to print an invoice that we got????? We do print a lot of invoices remotely without being able to see if they printed at the warehouse or not. So now we have to check what was printed and what was not to make sure that we have sent all the day's invoices to print.
I would give the product five stars in a blink if they fix these two issues.
Good overall, needs a few improvements
Ive only upgraded to Basic because the free version does a poor job at allowing any real chance at testing it. So far after a month of using it alongside regular sales operations, i am happy with the results with what I need it for, although this may not be the same for everyone. I don't yet need to accept credit cards or carry a diverse product base with bar-code databases (which this app, in conjunction with partner apps, does) but because my business is growing I will be certainly looking at these features in the near future. A few ideas: I believe the products page needs to be more manageable, such as color coded tags and sections, and promotional or bundle pricing options that wouldn't be a pain to put together. A more cut and dry, maybe even customizable sales interface thats quick and easy to use at POS, then can switch to view all transactions in chronological order or filtered by product category, salesperson, individual product and such. Also the tabs along the bottom need to be able to stay repositioned instead of resetting every time the app is re-opened. I'll re-review as more updates or important ideas come up just keep up the good work!
I had some printing issues with this app and Fabio at Ring It Up really did his all to help me. It's a great app and I use it to write orders at the trade shows that we exhibit at. There are a few tweeks that I'm hoping they'll make such as allowing me to check the customers shipping info within the order writing mode. This is a function that is essential when writing orders due to the fact that customers periodically change locations since the last time they placed an order. I would also love it if there was a credit card number capture feature using the camera like some other apps have instead of having to manually enter the number. Being able to capture credit card data to be processed at a later date should be an integral part of the functionality of this app. As it stands you can process credit card payment on the spot with this app which is fine for retail type transactions but pretty much useless for trade show transactions where both the shipping charges will be calculated and items ordered will be shipped at a later date.
- Gonzalo Alvarez Firpi
- 36.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, Russian, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Gonzalo Alvarez
- In-App Purchases
- Ring It Up Pro $29.99
- ★ Legacy Customer Pro Upgrade Free
- Ring It Up Advanced $29.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.