By RingCentral, Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Download the RingCentral app for iPhone and iPad — the essential application to your RingCentral business phone system. Manage your phone system directly from your iPhone and take your business calls, voice messages, business SMS text messages, and faxes—anywhere.
This app is for RingCentral U.S. and Canada customers. RingCentral U.K. customers please visit: https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/ringcentral-eu/id674176943
Use the RingCentral app on your iPhone or iPad to:
- Show your RingCentral business number as your Caller ID when you make calls. *, **
- Business SMS feature to send and receive text messages with your RC local number. ***
- Department messaging feature to send and receive text messages to department members. ***
- Make VoIP calls over Wi-Fi without using your carrier minutes.
- Use VoIP calling to make local calls to the US while traveling internationally. *
- VoIP calls can be received directly on this app by turning ON the option in Settings. If the call is not answered on the app, it will ring other numbers based on the forwarding rules. ****
- Keep all your business voicemails and faxes separate from your personal messages.
- See who left a message, forward messages, and tap to return calls with Visual Voicemail.
- Send and receive faxes, by accessing photos, email attachments, and cloud storage such as Dropbox and Box.
- View call time, date, and duration, and return calls directly from your RingCentral call logs.
- Receive push notifications for incoming messages.
- Access your company extensions as a contact group.
- Conferencing feature with unlimited conference calling for up to 1000 participants per conference *****
Get a cloud business phone system from RingCentral that delivers:
- Local or toll-free numbers (including 800, 855, 866, 877 and 888 numbers)
- Business SMS ***
- Multiple extensions
- Advanced call management and answering rules
- Multiple voicemail boxes
- Visual voicemail
- Internet fax
- Music on hold
- Custom greetings
- Call screening
- Call queues
- Dial-by-name directory
- Conferencing *****
IMPORTANT: RingCentral for iPhone and iPad requires an existing RingCentral account.
* LEGAL DISCLAIMERS
1. Emergency calling will not work outside of the U.S. or Canada.
2. Call quality may be affected when using VoIP outside of the U.S or Canada.
3. International and roaming charges from your mobile carrier may apply when using RingOut outside of your home country. Please check with your mobile carrier.
** RingOut is not available for the iPad and iPod Touch.
*** Business SMS is currently available for Office customers.
**** You must enable the option to notify your Softphone and Smartphone in your extension's "Call Handling & Forwarding" menu. We suggest you set it to a minimum of 8 rings.
***** Currently available on select RingCentral Office plans.
Tell us what you think at firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 7.1.1
• Now supporting voicemail to text, read previews of your voicemail messages. *
• VoIP Calling over 3G/4G is now enabled by default, so you can receive all calls when WiFi isn’t available. You can disable this in Settings.
• Send faxes with attachments up to 20 MB in size.
• Several bug fixes
Updates in previous releases:
• Fixed crash occurring on iPhone 6 Plus devices that have zoom mode enabled
• Experience clearer conversations with High Definition voice calls *
• Avoid dropped calls with intelligent network detection that automatically switches a call between cellular data and Wi-Fi networks
*Only available for select plans
My wish list: I wish that the phone app and the desktop version synced so that I reference back to calls I took on on one or the other, if that makes sense. I wish it was consistent and rang all the time. I wish that I didn't have to be within 40 feet of my computer for the app to work on my iPhone 6. Instead I have to rely on calls being forwarded to my cell, and by that time I may have missed out on a business opportunity. I wish I didn't have to uninstall and reinstall all the time. I wish I would at least occasionally see indications that they are trying to improve the phone app.
Fantastic App that would benefit from International VoIP calling
I use the app everyday to join conference calls and for direct calls. When I am in the US the calls are easy to start with VOIP and transfer to the cellphone. When traveling internationally, I have to combine with Skype services (allowing Skype to transfer international calls).
It saves me a lot of headaches and money being able to transfer calls from VOIP to mobile or landlines.
No customer service
When it works it's awesome. When it doesn't it's hell. Have a billing issue and it will never get resolved. First, it takes 10 techs to find one that knows anything when phone calls are cutting out. Can't make money when a customer can't hear you. However, the worst is trying to dispute a billing problem. Customer service is only India and some Philippines. They only talk from scripts and will not contact anyone in America. I doubt anyone works in America for them. I'm fed up with them and they do not care about customer retention.
Update: still the worst customer service imaginable!
- Category: Business
- Updated: Apr 24, 2015
- Version: 7.1.1
- Size: 46.2 MB
- Languages: English, French
- Seller: RingCentral, Inc
- © RingCentral, Inc. 2015
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.