By RingCentral, Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Download the RingCentral app for iPhone and iPad — the essential application to your RingCentral business phone system. Manage your phone system directly from your iPhone and take your business calls, voice messages, business text messages ***, and faxes—anywhere.
Use the RingCentral app on your iPhone or iPad to:
- Show your RingCentral business number as your Caller ID when you make calls. *, **
- Business text messaging to send and receive text messages with your RC local number. ***
- Department messaging to send and receive text messages to department members. ***
- Make VoIP calls over Wi-Fi without using your carrier minutes.
- Use VoIP calling to make local calls to your home country while traveling internationally. *
- VoIP calls can be received directly on this app by turning ON the option in Settings. If the call is not answered on the app, it will ring other numbers based on the forwarding rules. ****
- Keep all your business voicemails and faxes separate from your personal messages.
- See who left a message, forward messages, and tap to return calls with Visual Voicemail.
- Send and receive faxes, by accessing photos, email attachments, and cloud storage such as Dropbox and Box.
- View call time, date, and duration, and return calls directly from your RingCentral call logs.
- Receive push notifications for incoming messages.
- Access your company extensions as a contact group.
- Conferencing feature with unlimited conference calling for up to 1000 participants per conference *****
Get a cloud business phone system from RingCentral that delivers:
- Local or toll-free numbers (including 800, 855, 866, 877 and 888 numbers)
- Business text messaging ***
- Multiple extensions
- Advanced call management and answering rules
- Multiple voicemail boxes
- Visual voicemail
- Internet fax
- Music on hold
- Custom greetings
- Call screening
- Call queues
- Dial-by-name directory
- Conferencing *****
IMPORTANT: RingCentral for iPhone and iPad requires an existing RingCentral account.
* LEGAL DISCLAIMERS
1. Emergency calling will not work outside of the U.S., Canada or U.K..
2. Call quality may be affected when using VoIP outside of the U.S, Canada, or U.K..
3. International and roaming charges from your mobile carrier may apply when using RingOut outside of your home country. Please check with your mobile carrier.
** RingOut is not available for the iPad and iPod Touch.
*** Business text messaging is currently available for Office customers. SMS is only available for RingCentral U.S. and Canada Office customers. Extension-to-extension messaging is available for all RingCentral Office customers.
**** You must enable the option to notify your Softphone and Smartphone in your extension's "Call Handling & Forwarding" menu. We suggest you set it to a minimum of 8 rings.
***** Currently available on select RingCentral Office plans.
Tell us what you think at email@example.com
What's New in Version 7.3.0
• Turn on HD Voice in VoIP Calling Settings for clearer conversations *
• RingCentral Global Office - RingCentral now supports international branch offices. Set up and manage your phone system settings across all locations with one cloud system *
• Single Sign-On support - Log into your RingCentral with your corporate credentials *
• Note: Due to iOS system design, incoming iPhone calls will interrupt VoIP calls. Rejecting the iPhone call will now continue your VoIP call; answering it will place the VoIP call on hold
• Several bug fixes
• Requires iOS 7.0 and above
Updates in previous releases:
• New Look & Feel! Experience the new user interface for easy navigation and improved usability
• Now you can control whether or not participants can join your conference call before you do
• Now supporting voicemail to text, read previews of your voicemail messages. *
• VoIP Calling over 3G/4G is now enabled by default, so you can receive all calls when WiFi isn’t available.
• Avoid dropped calls with intelligent network detection that automatically switches a call between cellular data and Wi-Fi networks
• Send faxes with attachments up to 20 MB in size.
*Only available for select plans
Does what I need it to do, inexpensively
I really like Ring Central. It's a good, reliable service for less than $50 a year. However, I much prefer the desktop version to the app. My biggest frustration is that the app cannot access the Contacts within the regular RC program -- it only access my iCloud contacts. I use this for sending reports and keep my business contacts separate. So at work, when using my iPad, I have to manually look up and type in the fax numbers. I may stop using the iPad app, because of this. My other gripe is that there is no preset Fax Cover Sheet. I don't understand why RC can't allow us users to save a pre-set fax cover page. It would save me a lot of time.
This is better than it has ever been before but is still not that great. Service is fine but the app is lacking. For instance the badges don't seem to make any sense. And it lags behind the forwarded calls and mail notices, not getting them right away.
I'd like to be able to text (and receive texts) from my phone on the app - from my business number - but I can't figure out how to do that. It seems like a basic thing any phone service should be able to do.
I do like being able to call with the business number from my iPhone.
I like RingCentral, but this app has never been great.
Even though I’m always on fantastic wifi, phone calls to my RingCentral phone number get forwarded to my personal cell number, making the app useless. When the app itself does ring, it’s usually completely silent. It won’t ring, vibrate, or anything - the screen simply lights up.
Because the call skips the app entirely, I can’t put customers on hold, transfer calls or anything like that. I never had this problem when I was on Grasshopper. If this app would simply ring correctly whenever someone called, it would be a 5 star app.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Aug 04, 2015
- Version: 7.3.0
- Size: 72.7 MB
- Languages: English, French
- Seller: RingCentral, Inc
- © RingCentral, Inc. 2015
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.