By RingCentral, Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Download the RingCentral app for iPhone and iPad — the essential application to your RingCentral business phone system. Manage your phone system directly from your iPhone and take your business calls, voice messages, business text messages ***, and faxes—anywhere.
Use the RingCentral app on your iPhone or iPad to:
- Show your RingCentral business number as your Caller ID when you make calls. *, **
- Business text messaging to send and receive text messages with your RC local number. ***
- Department messaging to send and receive text messages to department members. ***
- Make VoIP calls over Wi-Fi without using your carrier minutes.
- Use VoIP calling to make local calls to your home country while traveling internationally. *
- VoIP calls can be received directly on this app by turning ON the option in Settings. If the call is not answered on the app, it will ring other numbers based on the forwarding rules. ****
- Keep all your business voicemails and faxes separate from your personal messages.
- See who left a message, forward messages, and tap to return calls with Visual Voicemail.
- Send and receive faxes, by accessing photos, email attachments, and cloud storage such as Dropbox and Box.
- View call time, date, and duration, and return calls directly from your RingCentral call logs.
- Receive push notifications for incoming messages.
- Access your company extensions as a contact group.
- Conferencing feature with unlimited conference calling for up to 1000 participants per conference *****
Get a cloud business phone system from RingCentral that delivers:
- Local or toll-free numbers (including 800, 855, 866, 877 and 888 numbers)
- Business text messaging ***
- Multiple extensions
- Advanced call management and answering rules
- Multiple voicemail boxes
- Visual voicemail
- Internet fax
- Music on hold
- Custom greetings
- Call screening
- Call queues
- Dial-by-name directory
- Conferencing *****
IMPORTANT: RingCentral for iPhone and iPad requires an existing RingCentral account.
* LEGAL DISCLAIMERS
1. Emergency calling will not work outside of the U.S., Canada or U.K..
2. Call quality may be affected when using VoIP outside of the U.S, Canada, U.K. or RingCentral International Branch Office supported countries.
3. International and roaming charges from your mobile carrier may apply when using RingOut outside of your home country. Please check with your mobile carrier.
** RingOut is not available for the iPad and iPod Touch.
*** Business text messaging is currently available for Office customers. SMS is only available for RingCentral U.S. and Canada Office customers. Extension-to-extension messaging is available for all RingCentral Office customers.
**** You must enable the option to notify your Softphone and Smartphone in your extension's "Call Handling & Forwarding" menu. We suggest you set it to a minimum of 8 rings.
***** Currently available on select RingCentral Office plans.
Tell us what you think at email@example.com
What's New in Version 7.4.1
• Message your team, assign tasks, share files, create events and more with Glip by RingCentral!
• Interactive Notifications: Swipe left on a lock screen notification or swipe down on a notification in the notification center to respond to calls and messages.
• Swipe left or right on messages in the inbox to mark as read/unread, call back, forward
• Increased the message character sending limit.
• HD Voice: Enjoy enhanced, crisp and clear VoIP conversations on mobile.
• Added “To:” number in the Call Log details screen for missed calls and inbound calls.
• RingCentral Global Office: Now supporting Germany, France and Netherlands branch offices.*
• iPhone 6s and 6s Plus speakerphone compatibility.
• Bug fixes
• Note: Due to iOS system design, incoming iPhone calls will interrupt VoIP calls. Rejecting the iPhone call will continue your VoIP call; answering it will place the VoIP call on hold
Updates in previous releases:
• Single Sign-On support: Log into your RingCentral with your corporate credentials *
• Conference Calls: Now you can control whether or not participants can join your conference call before you do
• Voicemail to text: Read previews of your voicemail messages. *
• Avoid dropped calls with intelligent network detection that automatically switches a call between cellular data and Wi-Fi networks
*Only available for select plans
I have had RingCentral for years and it has never failed me.... Customer service is unbelievable. The app works great. Great user interface and constantly improving. Full disclosure, I also invested in the company, and glad I did! Made me a lot of money as well as has improved my business communications 10 fold. Seriously, this is no exaggeration. If you haven't move in this direction it's probably because you don't know how it works. This is the future of business communications, no joke.
November 5th, 2015: Great company. The best in class. Period.
I asked for feature from ring central a way to properly support the quick dials using an accessory for the iPhone and they never agreed to it. One big drawl backs buying this phone and you didn't not have your customers at your fingertips. I am not going to give a bad rating because this feature they do not support this feature because of the bottom line. The service they provide on how the call is handled the is top notch. This why I am giving them a good rating.
Feature Rich / Functionally Marginal ...
I love all the features that this service brings to my small business. The major failure is that making a call from the App has been a major FAIL and I have the service so I can make business calls from my cell phone through my office phone number. Basically the call quality is crap no matter where I am or have good or bad my WIFI or data signal is on my phone. Great concept with lackluster implementation.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Oct 26, 2015
- Version: 7.4.1
- Size: 78.1 MB
- Languages: English, French
- Seller: RingCentral, Inc
- © RingCentral, Inc. 2015
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.