By RingCentral, Inc
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Download the RingCentral app for iPhone and iPad — the essential application to your RingCentral business phone system. Manage your phone system directly from your iPhone and take your business calls, voice messages, business text messages ***, and faxes—anywhere.
Use the RingCentral app on your iPhone or iPad to:
- Show your RingCentral business number as your Caller ID when you make calls. *, **
- Business text messaging to send and receive text messages with your RC local number. ***
- Department messaging to send and receive text messages to department members. ***
- Make VoIP calls over Wi-Fi without using your carrier minutes.
- Use VoIP calling to make local calls to your home country while traveling internationally. *
- VoIP calls can be received directly on this app by turning ON the option in Settings. If the call is not answered on the app, it will ring other numbers based on the forwarding rules. ****
- Keep all your business voicemails and faxes separate from your personal messages.
- See who left a message, forward messages, and tap to return calls with Visual Voicemail.
- Send and receive faxes, by accessing photos, email attachments, and cloud storage such as Dropbox and Box.
- View call time, date, and duration, and return calls directly from your RingCentral call logs.
- Receive push notifications for incoming messages.
- Access your company extensions as a contact group.
- Conferencing feature with unlimited conference calling for up to 1000 participants per conference *****
Get a cloud business phone system from RingCentral that delivers:
- Local or toll-free numbers (including 800, 855, 866, 877 and 888 numbers)
- Business text messaging ***
- Multiple extensions
- Advanced call management and answering rules
- Multiple voicemail boxes
- Visual voicemail
- Internet fax
- Music on hold
- Custom greetings
- Call screening
- Call queues
- Dial-by-name directory
- Conferencing *****
IMPORTANT: RingCentral for iPhone and iPad requires an existing RingCentral account.
* LEGAL DISCLAIMERS
1. Emergency calling will not work outside of the U.S., Canada or U.K..
2. Call quality may be affected when using VoIP outside of the U.S, Canada, U.K. or RingCentral® Global Office™ supported countries.
3. International and roaming charges from your mobile carrier may apply when using RingOut outside of your home country. Please check with your mobile carrier.
** RingOut is not available for the iPad and iPod Touch.
*** Business text messaging is currently available for Office customers. SMS is only available for RingCentral U.S. and Canada Office customers. Extension-to-extension messaging is available for all RingCentral Office customers.
**** You must enable the option to notify your Softphone and Smartphone in your extension's "Call Handling & Forwarding" menu. We suggest you set it to a minimum of 8 rings.
***** Currently available on select RingCentral Office plans.
Tell us what you think at email@example.com
What's New in Version 9.3.1
• Optimized for iOS 11.
• Fixed a bug that cannot connect to Dropbox when sending fax.
• MMS Text Messaging: You can now send messages featuring images and receive unlimited messages containing images, videos, and other multimedia files. Currently available on select RingCentral Office plans.
• Email Login: Login using your company email or Google email is now supported.
• Park Locations: Park and retrieve call from any monitored extension.
• Paging Groups: Now you can add a paging group to your Favorites and page the group with one tap.
• Team Collaboration: Get work done faster with one tap access to RingCentral Glip.
Needs MMS support
Works great other than the mms support. Also there is a small glitch with the Apple Watch app that makes the app quit when you click on the reply button. When a message comes in on the watch.
The Apple Watch app is extremely slow to load Messages.
I just realized on the app itself if you have a forwarding number you can make outgoing calls from your forwarding number but only if you use the app exclusively it will not ring out to your iPhone from that number it gives you an error message if you try to use that. Other than that the app works great and I’m happy with it. I wish your team could make the Apple Watch Amp work a little faster and fix the glitch that causes the app to crash when you try to reply to an incoming message it’s been like this for about a year now.
The company I work for has consultants geographically separated all over the U.S.
We also travel for on site audits, so a mobile application that works in perfect sync between phone and laptop is an absolute must.
This app and the desktop software has already increased our workflow productivity (I haven’t crunched numbers for a percentage yet) and the advanced analytics is incredible.
Ap doesn’t open with iOS 11
Ap will open and then just quite after a few seconds. Tried resetting Ap & phone same same.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Oct 18, 2017
- Version: 9.3.1
- Size: 161 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Seller: RingCentral, Inc
- © RingCentral, Inc. 2017
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.