By RingCentral, Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Download the RingCentral app for iPhone and iPad — the essential application to your RingCentral business phone system. Manage your phone system directly from your iPhone and take your business calls, voice messages, business text messages ***, and faxes—anywhere.
Use the RingCentral app on your iPhone or iPad to:
- Show your RingCentral business number as your Caller ID when you make calls. *, **
- Business text messaging to send and receive text messages with your RC local number. ***
- Department messaging to send and receive text messages to department members. ***
- Make VoIP calls over Wi-Fi without using your carrier minutes.
- Use VoIP calling to make local calls to your home country while traveling internationally. *
- VoIP calls can be received directly on this app by turning ON the option in Settings. If the call is not answered on the app, it will ring other numbers based on the forwarding rules. ****
- Keep all your business voicemails and faxes separate from your personal messages.
- See who left a message, forward messages, and tap to return calls with Visual Voicemail.
- Send and receive faxes, by accessing photos, email attachments, and cloud storage such as Dropbox and Box.
- View call time, date, and duration, and return calls directly from your RingCentral call logs.
- Receive push notifications for incoming messages.
- Access your company extensions as a contact group.
- Conferencing feature with unlimited conference calling for up to 1000 participants per conference *****
Get a cloud business phone system from RingCentral that delivers:
- Local or toll-free numbers (including 800, 855, 866, 877 and 888 numbers)
- Business text messaging ***
- Multiple extensions
- Advanced call management and answering rules
- Multiple voicemail boxes
- Visual voicemail
- Internet fax
- Music on hold
- Custom greetings
- Call screening
- Call queues
- Dial-by-name directory
- Conferencing *****
IMPORTANT: RingCentral for iPhone and iPad requires an existing RingCentral account.
* LEGAL DISCLAIMERS
1. Emergency calling will not work outside of the U.S., Canada or U.K..
2. Call quality may be affected when using VoIP outside of the U.S, Canada, U.K. or RingCentral® Global Office™ supported countries.
3. International and roaming charges from your mobile carrier may apply when using RingOut outside of your home country. Please check with your mobile carrier.
** RingOut is not available for the iPad and iPod Touch.
*** Business text messaging is currently available for Office customers. SMS is only available for RingCentral U.S. and Canada Office customers. Extension-to-extension messaging is available for all RingCentral Office customers.
**** You must enable the option to notify your Softphone and Smartphone in your extension's "Call Handling & Forwarding" menu. We suggest you set it to a minimum of 8 rings.
***** Currently available on select RingCentral Office plans.
Tell us what you think at firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 8.2.2
• New! Dial into a conference call or online meeting easily with one tap while driving or on the go. Select "Join Now" in the menu to try it out.
• Cloud Favorites: Favorites are now synchronized across RingCentral apps.
• Quick Reply directly from a text notification without opening the app.*
• RingCentral® Global Office™: Unify and connect your international workforce around the world. Now supporting Austria, Belgium, Italy, Norway, Portugal, and Taiwan.
• Improved performance for sending text messages.
• Several bug fixes.
• Cloud Contacts: Synchronize your personal contacts to RingCentral Cloud. Easily search for and access a contact across RingCentral apps.
• Message your team, assign tasks, share files, create events and more with Glip by RingCentral!
• Roles & Permissions: Access to settings and features will be permitted based on the roles & permissions set by your administrator.
• Spotlight Search: Quickly search for your RingCentral contacts right from your iPhone or iPad’s home screen.*
• 3D Touch: New quick actions directly from the RingCentral icon on your home screen.**
• Interactive Notifications: Swipe left on a lock screen notification or swipe down on a notification in the notification center to respond to calls and messages.
• Swipe left or right on messages in the inbox to mark as read/unread, call back, forward or delete.
• Apple Watch support:
-- Respond to messages using voice to text or quick responses.
-- Respond to incoming calls with quick responses, send to voicemail or answer the call on your iPhone using iOS Handoff.
-- Listen to voicemails and view faxes on your iPhone using iOS Handoff.
-- To use iOS Handoff, swipe up from the bottom of your lock screen: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204681
• Note: Due to iOS system design, incoming iPhone calls will interrupt VoIP calls. Rejecting the iPhone call will continue your VoIP call; answering it will place the VoIP call on hold.
* requires iOS 9.0 and higher
** requires iPhone 6s / 6s Plus
Review of App
App is a great resource when making calls and sending and receiving text messages. Also, when making outgoing calls one has to choose which number will show up in caller ID, there should be an option to have a specific number as default, currently its set to only the extension number.
I have been using the app for a few weeks now and it has been working great. RingCentral's services are great for small business owners!
Great app for on the go business. Like the fact that the keep it updated.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Business
- Updated: Aug 16, 2016
- Version: 8.2.2
- Size: 69.2 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, German
- Seller: RingCentral, Inc
- © RingCentral, Inc. 2016
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.