RingCentral is the leading all-in-one voice, team messaging, and video conferencing solution. Unlock your team’s potential and reduce email clutter with integrated task management, file sharing, and calendaring.
Here’s how RingCentral helps teams to get stuff done:
• Message real-time one-on-one or with a team—from anywhere and on any device.
• Collaborate live with HD video, screen sharing, and group video meetings.
• Assign tasks and events to stay productive and accountable.
• Share files, photos, links, and notes.
• Keep on top of your most important communications with message filters, mention indicators, and new message counts.
• Integrate with third-party apps such as Zendesk, Trello, Asana, and JIRA.
Have a RingCentral Office subscription? Use the app to take your business number anywhere you go for calls, voice messages, text messages, and faxes.
Sign in with your RingCentral Office account to do even more:
• Make secure phone calls over Wi-Fi without using your carrier minutes.
• Show your RingCentral business number as your caller ID when you make calls or send text messages.
• Initiate calls directly from a private message.
• Make local calls to your home country while traveling internationally over Wi-Fi.
• Use the app to keep all your business voicemails and faxes separate from your personal messages.
A RingCentral Office subscription is required for certain product features. Features will vary by product and plan. A free subscription is available with limited capabilities.
• Quick Contacts – Keep the people you communicate with most close by. RingCentral subscribers can add contacts to the new Quick Contacts carousel in the Contacts tab.
• Screen Sharing – Broadcast your entire screen in a RingCentral meeting using Screen Recording in the iOS Control Center. You must have RingCentral Meetings Embedded set as your video service and be using iOS 11 or higher.
• Conversation Notification Preferences – Want to get notified of all new messages in a conversation? Or never get notified? Set team or direct message specific notification preferences from the conversation settings screen.
• RingCentral Admin Enhancements – Company admins can now access the RingCentral Analytics Portal and RingCentral Call Logs from the RingCentral app.
Ratings and Reviews
Please Add Reply option from mobile app
The app is great however I am not able to reply two files events and tasks on the mobile device. I would also like to be able to upload photos to events in tasks from the mobile device like on the desktop application. It’s very important that were able to attach files and photos to the correct conversation from the mobile application it makes it very difficult to have to run to desktop computer every time we want to reply to one of these conversations other wives on the mobile app it just goes to the main conversation stream. Other than that the application is great thank you.
Avoid at all costs!! Violated confidentiality. Lost business
Do NOT use Ring Central!! They completely botched my service. I had no calls coming through for more than two weeks. I was getting calls for a business on the other side of the country. (These were inquiries for major contracts with hotel chains. I had no way of getting in touch with that business owner, but it cost them a lot of money in opportunities!!) Thought that was resolved, then learned that RC was also sending my calls to a (non-customer) private person. So this man was getting confidential messages sent to his personal cell phone that were meant for me only.
Save yourself major headaches, lost business, and protect the confidentiality of your clients: DO NOT CHOOSE RING CENTRAL!!!!
Developer Response ,
We are so sorry for this poor experience! We would like to investigate what happened and remedy the situation. Please email us at email@example.com w/your account info, the phone number you were porting, & a good contact number for yourself. Thank you.
2 Year User - Highly Productive
I'm a consultant and have been using Glip for 2 years. I love using it for team and client communications. I've found that most project management tools are too clumsy for my client teams and so they wouldn't use it. However with Glip, my client use is nearly 100%. It handles everything I use tools like this for and with iOS notifications I'm always in the know and up to date. Great product with minimal issues.
- RingCentral, Inc
- 422.1 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 RingCentral, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.