Ringer - Ringtone Maker
By Pixel Research Labs, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Designed by the designers at the award winning Icon Factory. Ringer is the premiere ringtone creation app on the app store. Make a personal ringtone from any unprotected song in your iTunes Library. Ringer lets you easily make a ringtone from 2 to 40 seconds long.
- Fully iOS 6 compatible.
- Fully iPhone 5 compatible.
- Makes ringtones, text tones, and alert tones.
- See the actual waveform to help you find the right part of your song.
- Zoom in and out to help you choose the start and end of your ringtone with sub-second accuracy.
- Support for fade-in, fade-out and ringtone gap.
- Song navigator lets you jump to any part of the song instantly.
- Auto volume support makes sure that quiet parts of a song can still be used as a ringtone.
- Landscape mode to provide a larger view on your music.
- Songs that are protected by DRM cannot be used.
- No app can install ringtones on the phone. Ringtones must be imported into iTunes and synced to the phone before they can be used.
What's New in Version 1.1.3
- Bug fixes.
Easy and Fun to Use!
This is the best ringtone app that I have used. I tried many “free” ones, but this one is well worth owning. It’s a perfect companion to their ringtone app that I found first and now use on my MacBook Pro. The waveform makes it VERY easy to select the highest sound section of the song. I now have many ringtones that are mostly introductions to rock songs. And, I change to a new ringtone at the end of each day.
Great App! Could stand some minor improvements.
This app works great for creating ringtones and text tones. I love the waveform display and the double tap selection feature. It would be nice to be able to zoom in a bit further to get those tight edits just right, and I really wish I could make changes such as clip length and fade in/out during playback without resetting the cursor to the beginning of the selection. All in all a great app, though!
So simple to use! Saves big bucks!!
I used to despise other people's ringtones and I swore to myself I'd never submit to that annoying soundbyte-ing. Along comes Ringer. Now, because I am in love with my own music library, I can have a companion library of ringtones. At $2.99, it's an awesome bargain. 10 of 5 stars!
- Category: Music
- Updated: Aug 17, 2013
- Version: 1.1.3
- Size: 3.1 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese
- Seller: Pixel Research Labs, Inc.
- © Pixel Research Labs
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.