Brought to you by the people behind Wine Ring®. RingIT Manager enables wine merchants and wine collectors to manage collections within the Wine Ring application.
WHO USES RINGIT MANAGER?
The wine trade – retailers, restaurants, hotels, importers, distributors, wine clubs, producers. Wine collectors, whether for home or offsite cellars.
RingIT Manager enables you to create and manage collections of wines. All functionalities, mobile and web.
• List, change the order of wines
• Delete wines, modify vintages
• Add prices, quantities
• Manage location toggles
• Create blind tastings, manage the reveal from your phone
• Access your collection wherever you are
RingIT Manager allows you to access the Wine Ring personalization engine. All based on individual preferences.
• Rate wines in a collection – Love, Like, SoSo, Dislike™
• Individual profiles based on patterns of preference, over time
• Recommendations for customers and guests, from your inventory, front and back of house
• Recommendations for groups of friends and for gifts, from your own cellar
• Food and wine pairings, from your own cellar
Your collections and lists can be public within Wine Ring channels, or made private, accessible only by code.
• Download to Excel or CSV file
• Download a formatted PDF, ready to print
RingIT Manager requires a Merchant Account for the trade, or the Personal Cellar feature to a collector’s personal Wine Ring account. For more information, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- New customer service integration.
- New venue creation flow.
Ratings and Reviews
Turbo Charged My Wine Cellar
These are the only people who learn and recommend based on your personal preferences, versus the other apps who use what's popular or what the critics think you should like for what they recommend.
I got started by rating a bunch of wines so their tech got an idea of what I prefer. My friends did the same thing. Then this app recommended for the whole group, using my wine cellar(!!) which totally worked, we couldn't believe it.
- RingIT, Inc.
- 43.8 MB
- Food & Drink
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © RingIT, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.