RingRing - Who's calling me from this number? Reverse Lookup Directories for unknown Caller ID & Phone Numbers (Cell and Landline)
By Gabriel Hohener
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The first iPhone App ever that finds out who's calling you before you answer the phone.
With RingRing you will never have to answer a phone call anymore without knowing who is calling you. Every time you get a phone call and you don't know whose number it is, RingRing will automatically look it up for you in the World Wide Web. After performing a quick search at light speed, RingRing will immediately send you a notification and thus help you to decide if you should answer the phone call or not. But RingRing does much more than you would expect. Whether you know whose number is appearing on your display or not - RingRing will remember your current GPS location by request and assign it to your conversation so that you can actually prove, that you have been at a certain place during a particular phone call.
Very easy to set up:
1. Download & install RingRing for iPhone
2. Grant access to GPS data & Photo Library when prompted
3. When you receive a call, just take a screenshot
RingRing will do the rest for you.
We all have been waiting for this unique features in an Utility iPhone App, but there is much more to discover. Here is a list of Key Features of RingRing:
- Find out who is calling you before you answer the phone
- Works even if your iPhone is locked (Lock Screen) using VoiceOver
- Find Business or Residential landline or cell number and addresses legally
- Search manually by typing a phone number into the provided search field
- Remember your GPS location during a phone call
- Display and share your saved GPS coordinates on Apple Maps
- Import new contacts into your iPhone Adress Book
- Manage all unknown numbers of incoming calls in a call history
- Call back & write back function
- Send contact information as a vCard via E-Mail and Text Message
- When you receive an incoming call on your iPhone and you see the number on your screen, take a screenshot by pressing the Home- & Sleep/Wake button at the same time
- Customization: Under "Settings/Notification Center/RingRing" you can choose "Alerts" as Alert Style after RingRing's first automatic lookup!
- Optimized for iPhone 5 & iPhone 5s (64-bit)
- Supports iPhone 4 and iPhone 4s, too
- Designed & developed for iOS 7
- and much more...
When you buy RingRing you receive 30 coins. RingRing uses one coin per phone number lookup, but your RingRing account will be charged only if the lookup was successful.
We offer a volume discount on coins (for a limited time only):
$1 == 50 Coins (50 successful lookups)
$2 == 150 Coins
$3 == 400 Coins
Payment for all purchases will be charged to your iTunes account at the confirmation of your purchase.
* NOTICE: Continued use of GPS will significantly decrease battery life depending on your settings (you can configure everything inside the RingRing App under “More”). Rapid Updates will decrease battery life faster, but provide more accurate results.
RingRing iPhone App - Developed by Weblooks GmbH. Made in Switzerland.
What's New in Version 1.6
iOS 8 compatibility
it really works well
if you are willing to pay for the in-app coins.
I personally find this app extremely useful for many unique features that it brings along. Saving GPS of where the calls were occurred is a greatest feature to me but is there any quick and pleasant way to automatically take the screenshot (rather than doing that manually?) Anyway, I'm still very happy with this unique call supportive app.
Suspicious! Very Suspicious
I gave up on Number Guru because it was crashing my iPhone 5S (once loved that app) and then I decided to buy RingRing.
Beware that this app is VERY SUSPICIOUS in the fact that it wants to access your GPS position and also (more alarming to me) your photos stored on your iPhone. Why would an app that is designed to help you identify spoof and spam callers need access to your personal photos?
Spending $3 for this app is no big deal to me, but I don’t want anyone having access to my photos and I am going to delete RingRing and I strongly suggest that EVERYONE not buy RingRing until the developer removes the feature that gains access to your personal photos.
really working now
it works a number of times. this app is very promising for what it claims to do, I have tried and seen what it did in reality. about 70% of the calls were recognized and this is a very decent rate. I hope the app maker will patch all the holes in next updates.
update: it works seamlessly now, and great to see the app maker has included to support France and Canada also. Big thanks!
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Nov 22, 2014
- Version: 1.6
- Size: 7.1 MB
- Languages: English, German
- Seller: Gabriel Hohener
- © 2014 Weblooks GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- 50 Coins for RingRing - Who's calling me?$0.99
- 400 Coins for RingRing - Who's calling me?$2.99
- 150 Coins for RingRing - Who's calling?$1.99