You can easily make unlimited ringtone and text tone from your Music Library.
"Overall, this app is fun and easy to use,
and works great with no glitches.
It is reasonably priced and
does not disappoint."
- Unlimited Ringtone / Text Tone
- High quality sound
- 0.5~40 seconds duration
- 0.1 seconds precision
- Voice Recording
- Volume Control System
- Real Waveform
- Set the duration and position on the waveform
- Waveform Zoom
- Editing during a playback
- Loop playback
- Wide Editing Mode
- Support Metadata (Album Artwork, Title, Artist)
- Ringtone Manager (Preview, Delete)
- To set ringtones, you have to sync your iPhone with iTunes.
● SUPPORT E-MAIL : email@example.com
Compatibility is improved.
The email feature is removed.
Ratings and Reviews
This works fine if you follow the directions. The interface is not super intuitive, and you need a PC or mac to actually move the MP4 file you create back to your phone as a ring tone.
The adds are annoying.
You can scale clip length by dragging the edges of the top box. You can move the selection box by pressing in the middle and dragging it.
The bottom box is for adding fade points. You can tap along the time line to add extra manipulation points. Most folks don't use any of that and it makes it seem more complex then it actually is. The people saying it doesn't work though? Idiots.
I got it free
So for me, it's great. I think adding a email option, some advanced options, and fixing the fade in fade out, plus adding better interface in making the ringtone so it's easier to get a more specific sound would be nice to. But overall it's doing it's job, it just needs to be updated a few times with more advanced features. Make it stand out!
(update to my previous review)
While the interface is nice and clean, this app is really not that complete or user friendly:
- no help menu or instructions.
- cannot pinch and zoom the waveform for fine-tuning the start and end-points.
- setting start and end points is not intuitive - I had to experiment dragging on the waveform to discover how to do this.
- cannot scroll playback head to check a segment or the ending - playback always starts at beginning of the ringtone.
- no looping option to listen to finished ringtone as it loops back to beginning.
- fade buttons should be bigger.
In short, there are many better options out there for creating ringtones - I recommend "Ringtonium".
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.