Ringtone Maker (by Mobile17) - Unlimited free ringtone maker. Create ringtones!
By Mobile17 Digital, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
-- Make UNLIMITED free ringtones (Up to 40 seconds!) with the music on your iPhone®. --
Advanced options included! Based on technology from our award-winning web service (http://mobile17.com), you’ll choose from both popular edits generated by users online and options to “drag’n’drop” fine-tuned editing controls for making your own ringtones in just seconds!
- Create unlimited ringtones, custom lengths... up to 40-seconds! Upgrade to PRO ($0.99) to remove advertisements.
- Make notification sounds of 6 seconds or less, using our same App! (SMS/iMessage/etc.)
- Supports popular audio-formats (MP3, M4A)
- Fine-tuning buttons (+/-)
- Suggested ringtone entry points from our website
- Ringtones may also be used for alarm clocks & contacts
- Supports any iOS device running software 4.0 or later
To make a ringtone: 1) Open the App. 2) Choose a song from your device’s iPod ‘Music’ Library. 3) Use the ‘slider control’ and ‘fine-tuning buttons’ to create the ringtone of your liking! -- Instant previewing and unlimited, high-quality ringtone conversions are built-in. Completed ringtones are saved to your device and installed via ‘iTunes File Sharing’.
Video Tutorial for help included! To make ringtones for other types of devices, visit our website: http://mobile17.com
What's New in Version 2.0.4
-Bug fixes for iOS 7
- Enhanced Performance
This app was not worth buying! I bought the app for 0.99 then to unlock unlimited cloud music it cost 1.99 and most of the music on there can't even be used and there's no way to edit songs off of there to allow them to become ringtones of the appropriate duration to place on your phone. There are also bugs that need to be fixed because after awhile I couldn't search for anymore songs it got stuck on my previous search even after restarting the app...
I was able to make a ringtone. But when I try to make a second ringtone it stays stuck on the previous song and will not allow the new song choice to appear to make a tone from it.
It works well and I like the suggestions option but I don't like having to listen from the beginning every time you edit.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Oct 30, 2013
- Version: 2.0.4
- Size: 3.3 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Mobile 17 Digital, Inc.
- Copyright © 2012+ Mobile17, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Enable Sound Cloud$1.99