ALL NEW Ringtones Catalog with fresh ringtones - check out now!
Browse, Create and Customize
UNLIMITED Ringtones, Text Tones, and Alert Tones!
Now you have the ability to personalize your iPhone by adding or creating your own ringtones, text tones, and other alert tones. Choose the soundtrack you want to use as your ringtone, specify the type of your alert, then choose the required segment from the audio track and tap ‘save’. It’s really easy!
App Key Features:
- Full iPhone X / 8 / 8 Plus support
- All new ringtones catalog with freshest ringtones
- Dozens of thematic categories: Funny Sounds, Top, Christmas Tones, Classical, OST, Effects and many more!
- Browse featured, most popular or newest Ringtones
- Create unlimited ringtones using songs from your Library
- Create unlimited text tones and alert tones (iOS 7.0 and later)
- Use the microphone to record ringtones, text tones, and alert tones
- Organize & edit your saved ringtones, text tones and alert tones in “My Tones” library
Download our latest ringtones app now and get cool popular mobile ringtones, including Christmas, Bollywood, Punjabi, Hindi, Arabic, Country, Funny ringtones and many more! Just select gratis ring tones in our catalog and app downloader will transfer them to your phone. Use our ringtone maker to convert mp3 songs from your library or make your own best music ringtone for free with ringtone editor. Replace your old default SMS message/mail/calendar/alarm tones with our brand new ringtones!
Please note that you will have to sync your device with iTunes in order to transfer your downloads.
- To install your ringtones, SMS/mail/calendar/alarm and other tones and alerts you will have to follow our instructions and then sync your device with iTunes
- Sms/mail/calendar/alarm and other tones and alerts setup is available only for iOS 7.0 and later
- iPhone 3G is not supported
Information about the prices and auto-renewal of subscription:
– Your subscription will be automatically renewed within 1 day before the end of the current subscription
– Auto-renew option can be turned off in iTunes Account Settings
– Any unused portion of the free trial will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period
– No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at the confirmation of purchase
The following subscriptions are available:
– 12 months subscription price starts at $0.99 USD/wk.
– 1 month subscription price starts at $1.99 USD/wk.
– 1 week subscription price with 3 days trial version starts at $2.99 USD/wk.
The prices above are in US dollars. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country.
Hello! Thank you for your valued feedback!
Here's what we've done in this new version:
– Improved app performance
– Fixed some minor issues
Stay with us and don't forget to leave your ratings and reviews because this is what keeps the app development going!
Ratings and Reviews
Yellow bar stays put
There is a yellow bar to indicate where you are inside of the selected waveform of music that fits into the time restraint of whatever type of file your making (40 sec for ringtone, 8 sec or text tone, etc.) when you play the passage it starts right where it is was last playing; this is awesome. When it cycles through the end of the selected wave form it restarts where it was last left? What the heck?! This might be useful for some folks, but it’s a buggy disaster for me trying to make a tone with any kind of speed. Perhaps, this is some thing that could be added in setting with a toggle switch? When I get to the end of my selected waveform area, I expect that it will start replaying at the beginning of the waveform area I have selected, not at the last place it was started from. Thanks guys, great app!
I got well over 40 ringtones free,
I be had this app since last summer & downloaded many ringtones by just fallowing the simple directions , sure you gotta go through iTunes but I never paid a dime. Yes there are an insane amount of pop up ads, yes it’s misleading , but just try to steer clear of the prompts to subscribe . I’ve made a dozen custom tones & have well over 40 that I use that I got free using this app & iTunes . & I’ve assigned all my contacts different text alerts & ringtones so I know who it is just by the tones. If you can find a better free ringtone app with at least this many recognizable tones please let me know. I think the developers are just being greedy . The pop ups should pay them plenty without a subscription fee .
Not what it seems
So I pay a monthly subscription for Apple Music and apparently this app isn't able to convert the files to create a ringtone/text tone. I tried searching for any popular music artist but no avail. The only available tones they have are generic tones that a much older person would have (mind you I'm 24). I refuse to purchase music on ITunes to see if it converts those files because I already pay a family subscription for Apple Music. This isn't the only ringtone app that has the issue tho just wish it had an exclamation in the description on its capabilities.
- Ringtones App Ltd.
- 46.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Ringtones Free
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Ringtones $7.99
- Premium Ringtones $2.99
- Premium Ringtones $7.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.