Rinse - Quality Dry Cleaning and Laundry Delivery
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Clean clothes at the tap of a button. High quality dry cleaning and laundry delivered right to your door.
Rinse is a dry cleaning & laundry delivery service that removes all of the hassle that comes with caring for your clothes. We take care of every garment in your closet exactly how you like it. Our services include Dry Cleaning, Wash & Fold, Hang Dry, Leather Care, Repairs - we even take clothing donations!
Why pick Rinse?
• Highest quality cleaning
• Free pickup and delivery
• Personalized cleaning preferences
• Open every day of the week
• Affordable and transparent pricing
• Amazing customer service
• Convenient cashless payment
How Rinse works:
• Simple Scheduling -- Rinse is available seven days a week between 8pm and 10pm. Schedule anytime via the Rinse app or our website.
• Free Pickup & Delivery -- One of our friendly valets will pick your dirty clothes up from your front door at a time that works for you. Scheduling a delivery is just as easy. Best of all, we offer personless delivery, so you don’t have to be home to get your clothes back.
• Quality Cleaning -- Rinse only works with best-in-class cleaning partners. We pay close attention to your personal preferences and always follow the instructions on your garments’ care labels. We are committed to providing the highest quality clothing care possible.
• Amazing Customer Service -- We’re committed to creating a world-class customer experience. If you have questions, send us a text. A real person on our team will text you back right away.
Clean clothes you deserve. Convenience you demand.
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Phone: 888-850-2444
• SMS: 295-23
CONNECT WITH US
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/rinseNow
• Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/rinse
• Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/rinseinc
What's New in Version 3.3.0
Washington D.C. support
Updates for iOS 10
Lost My Sheet
During my first use, the valet forgot to bring the bags to put my items in, so I had to quickly shove all of my clothes, towels, sheets, etc. into my own garbage bags while the guy just stood there. Awkward. Then they lost my fitted sheet from my sheet set. I would not have used them again had I known it was lost when they came to deliver and pick up a new load. Fortunately this was an obvious item to go missing, but I would recommend taking an inventory of all of the items that you give them!! Who knows what else they didn't return.
You want my credit card number before telling me your pricing and availability in my area? Shady!
Also, why isn't there a login with Facebook button? Why are you wasting people's time with a problem that was solved years ago? Don't force people to re-enter information that you can easily pull from FB.
...in most locations, and unfortunately they've designed the app such that this very limited service area is only revealed after you've entered all of your information and created an account.