Create and share eye-catching videos that stand out on social media -- no design or editing skills required!
• Animated short videos that feature your own pictures and videos
• Post to all your social accounts
• Tracking and scheduling
• Daily recommendations specific to your business and brand
Get noticed, win new customers, and grow your business with animated videos that get your brand in front of more customers. Ripl even tracks your social media engagement so you can learn what types of posts work best for you.
1) CREATE animated collage and slideshow style videos with your own logo and text in minutes.
• 250+ customizable design templates.
• Collages, slideshows, banners and more — plus animated post recommendations tailored to your specific business or brand.
• Hundreds of font and music track choices to make your video unique.
2) SHARE your posts to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn with one tap.
• Connect all of your accounts and post wherever you want.
• Send your creations via email.
• Share to Facebook Pages and Groups.
• Save your Ripl videos so you can post them to your website, blog or anywhere else.
3) TRACK progress, measure success and boost your brand awareness.
• Get real-time analytics for Comment and Like engagements for ALL your social media posts.
• Learn what works best for you and improve your online marketing success.
• Schedule future posts based on what your customers want, your marketing calendar and promotions or other dates important to you.
WINNER - 2017 GeekWire App of the Year
WINNER - 2018 "Stevie" Bronze Award: Marketing Category, American Business Awards
Facebook Marketing Partner
Instagram Marketing Partner
Our monthly or annual premium subscription unlocks all of the highly valuable features built to help you grow your business. Try it for FREE for 7 days! Subscriptions renew automatically and include access to all of the following features:
• Make Animated Videos with up to 12 Photos and as long as 60 Seconds
• Access 250+ Premium Animated Slideshow, Collage and Text Designs
• Unlock more than 150 additional Premium Fonts
• Select from more than 200 additional Premium Music Tracks
• Upload and Use Your Own Music or Audio Tracks
• Use Your Own Logo in Every Video and Post
• Schedule Your Posts for the Future
Payment for Ripl Pro will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Your Ripl Pro subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off within your iTunes Account at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription billing period.
You can manage your subscription or turn off auto-renew in your iTunes Account settings after purchase. If you turn off auto-renew in the middle of a subscription period, you will still have access to all premium features until the end of the period. No partial refunds will be given for turning off auto-renew in the middle of a subscription period.
Ripl, Inc. is proud to be fully GDPR and DMCA compliant.
For support, contact us via social media or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
In case you missed it you can now add videos to your Ripl creations on iOS... in this release see additional video designs and minor updates!
This release also includes bug fixes, feature updates, & performance improvements. Please reach out to our customer love team at email@example.com if you experience any issues.
Ratings and Reviews
Can't log out
Here is the deal: I love the product.
Issue 1: It's creepy and bothersome that you can't log out. I secure everything else for our businesses with 2fa, etc. However, I have to keep Facebook logged in through my Ripl. I don't really like that. There are so many security breaches as of lately, that I changed all my passwords. But, I would really prefer a way to log out.
Issue 2: Unless you're really tech savvy like my partner, it isn't instinctual to have to delete an app and reinstall it to log into a different profile. Even after I did that to log into his business account, my business wouldn't let me sync it to his account. It gave a message that I was logged into my FB on my browser. After I logged out on my browser, it still had the same message: it was incorrect. Actually, I needed to manually disconnect my FB account for my business to add my business to his account. It didn't say that though, and it was definitely confusing me. So, security and user interface can both still be improved.
I still gave it a good rating, since the actual product is awesome.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the feedback, we really appreciate it and will definitely take these suggestions into consideration!
Short time pro user
Even shorter if it doesn’t get any better than this.
No search function. See and like a template and think you might want to use it again? Good luck. You’re going to have to search manually thru everything and probable still won’t find.
Accidentally discard a template you are working on instead of saving to drafts? It’s gone. No can retrieve. Oh, and try to find that template again? See above.
Looking for that special template? Think one might work out for you? Better be sure it’s the one you want to customize and use, because if you discard that template, you’re right back to the beginning of all the templates. Nothing like holding your place while you review a template. Nope start all over.
Don’t you’re designers ever use the app in a real time situation? Too busy designing templates to review a real world situation.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the feedback and we're sorry this has been your experience. We do offer the ability to quickly re-use designs, they are located at the top of your screen when you are on the "Customize" page! You can scroll through all the previous designs you've used and also delete any that you don't want to use again. I hope this helps! We are always looking for ways to improve so we appreciate your thoughts.
It’s been two months now that I’ve used this app. The app is great for quick ideas. However, their designs need to be more modern and for the amount of money paid monthly, a new design comes out only about once a month. After a while of using this app, the designs are almost all similar. You’ll find the same design but different variations. I love the “what to post” ideas but found that they don’t really apply for what you need. Also, they will suggest the same ideas after a while. The tracking feature needs improvement as Instagram’s Insights feature will give you a lot more detailed information of tracking than Ripl will. Will only try this app for maybe a few more weeks but not sure it is worth the $10 a month if you are using this in the long run for your group or business, especially if there aren’t some major changes to keep up with the times.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the feedback, we appreciate it! Right now we release new designs weekly, usually on Monday morning (PST). Any new designs will be in the "New & Popular" with a "new" banner.
Would you be interested in talking to our team in more detail about why the suggested posts don't apply to what you need? We're always looking for ways we can improve. If you're interested please tap the Ripl menu, then "give us feedback" and we'd love to hear from you.
- Ripl, Inc.
- 167 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Ripl, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Ripl Pro (Monthly) $14.99
- Ripl Pro (Monthly no trial) $14.99
- Ripl Pro (Yearly) $119.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.