Create and share eye-catching videos that stand out on social media -- no design or editing skills required!
• Animated short videos that feature your own pictures
• Post to all your social accounts
• Tracking and scheduling
• Daily recommendations specific to your business and brand
Get noticed, win new customers, and grow your business with animated videos that get your brand in front of more customers. Ripl even tracks your social media engagement so you can learn what types of posts work best for you.
1) MAKE animated collage and slideshow style videos with your own logo and text in minutes.
• 250+ customizable design templates.
• Collages, slideshows, banners and more — plus animated post recommendations tailored to your specific business or brand.
• Hundreds of font and music track choices to make your video unique.
2) SHARE your posts to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn with one tap.
• Connect all of your accounts and post wherever you want.
• Send your creations via email.
• Share to Facebook Pages and Groups.
• Save your Ripl videos so you can post them to your website, blog or anywhere else.
3) TRACK progress, measure success and boost your brand awareness.
• Get real-time analytics for Comment and Like engagements for ALL your social media posts.
• Learn what works best for you and improve your online marketing success.
• Schedule future posts based on what your customers want, your marketing calendar and promotions or other dates important to you.
WINNER - 2017 GeekWire App of the Year
WINNER - 2018 "Stevie" Bronze Award: Marketing Category, American Business Awards
Facebook Marketing Partner
Instagram Marketing Partner
Our monthly or annual premium subscription unlocks all of the highly valuable features built to help you grow your business. Try it for FREE for 7 days! Subscriptions renew automatically and include access to all of the following features:
• Make Animated Videos with up to 12 Photos and as long as 60 Seconds
• Access 250+ Premium Animated Slideshow, Collage and Text Designs
• Unlock more than 150 additional Premium Fonts
• Select from more than 200 additional Premium Music Tracks
• Upload and Use Your Own Music or Audio Tracks
• Use Your Own Logo in Every Video and Post
• Schedule Your Posts for the Future
Payment for Ripl Pro will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Your Ripl Pro subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off within your iTunes Account at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription billing period.
You can manage your subscription or turn off auto-renew in your iTunes Account settings after purchase. If you turn off auto-renew in the middle of a subscription period, you will still have access to all premium features until the end of the period. No partial refunds will be given for turning off auto-renew in the middle of a subscription period.
Ripl, Inc. is proud to be fully GDPR and DMCA compliant.
For support, contact us via social media or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are constantly working to improve the Ripl app. This release includes bug fixes, feature updates & performance improvements. Please reach out to our support team at email@example.com if you experience any issues.
Ratings and Reviews
Can't log out
Here is the deal: I love the product.
Issue 1: It's creepy and bothersome that you can't log out. I secure everything else for our businesses with 2fa, etc. However, I have to keep Facebook logged in through my Ripl. I don't really like that. There are so many security breaches as of lately, that I changed all my passwords. But, I would really prefer a way to log out.
Issue 2: Unless you're really tech savvy like my partner, it isn't instinctual to have to delete an app and reinstall it to log into a different profile. Even after I did that to log into his business account, my business wouldn't let me sync it to his account. It gave a message that I was logged into my FB on my browser. After I logged out on my browser, it still had the same message: it was incorrect. Actually, I needed to manually disconnect my FB account for my business to add my business to his account. It didn't say that though, and it was definitely confusing me. So, security and user interface can both still be improved.
I still gave it a good rating, since the actual product is awesome.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the feedback, we really appreciate it and will definitely take these suggestions into consideration!
Short time pro user
Even shorter if it doesn’t get any better than this.
No search function. See and like a template and think you might want to use it again? Good luck. You’re going to have to search manually thru everything and probable still won’t find.
Accidentally discard a template you are working on instead of saving to drafts? It’s gone. No can retrieve. Oh, and try to find that template again? See above.
Looking for that special template? Think one might work out for you? Better be sure it’s the one you want to customize and use, because if you discard that template, you’re right back to the beginning of all the templates. Nothing like holding your place while you review a template. Nope start all over.
Don’t you’re designers ever use the app in a real time situation? Too busy designing templates to review a real world situation.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the feedback and we're sorry this has been your experience. We do offer the ability to quickly re-use designs, they are located at the top of your screen when you are on the "Customize" page! You can scroll through all the previous designs you've used and also delete any that you don't want to use again. I hope this helps! We are always looking for ways to improve so we appreciate your thoughts.
Pro photog here, honest review.
The app isn't too bad. I think the price is a bit steep for what you get. Templates are only somewhat customizable. You can change the color of the background or change the font, literally that's basically it. I'm also wondering what resolution the videos are. They appear to be less than 1920 by 1080, which is unacceptable in 2018. But I could be wrong. All in all I think the templates could be a bit more professional looking. They're either too "cutesy" or too "law firm" looking. I would like to see more "edgy" templates. Will probably cancel my subscription after a month or two, unless major upgrades are in the works. I'm only being critical because this is my money I'm spending. After all that's been said, the app certainly does have potential. The social media sharing abilities all work flawless. This could be great! I would start with the templates.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the feedback, we really appreciate it! All of our design vary with the different customizations available. Most designs will allow you to re-size images, reposition design elements and add your brand colors and images to customize the post to your business (in addition to changing the background color, font and adding music.) We're optimized for sharing to social media, videos output at different resolutions depending on the post size you share. I'll definitely share the feedback for more "edgy" design with our content team for future templates. If you ever see any examples of something that'd be interesting for a design, feel free to send it to our support team to share with our design team for inspiration! Please reach out with more suggestions, we love hearing from you.
- Ripl, Inc.
- 164.2 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Ripl, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Ripl Pro (Monthly) $14.99
- Ripl Pro (Monthly no trial) $14.99
- Ripl Pro (Yearly) $119.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.