Ripped Remix by Performix
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Ripped Remix will help you torch fat, build muscle, and achieve new levels of strength in just four weeks. It’s a mix of full-body workouts, split-based routines, strength-training classics, and high-rep calisthenics. Mike Vazquez gives you daily workouts, a nutrition plan, supplement guide, and more!
You want it all: a shredded, muscular physique; strength that can be expressed through explosive power; and a racecar engine under the hood. To get there, training the same old way won’t suffice. Mike Vazquez’s hybrid training plan follows a split unlike any other. His unique methods will help you get your leanest, add size, and learn incredible new skills in just four weeks. This is the sort of training that will make you better at everything else, inside and outside the gym.
• Effective 4-week fitness plan that will help you torch fat and build muscle and strength
• Appropriate for experienced lifters
• Includes daily workouts, video instruction, a nutrition guide, supplement advice, and inspirational videos
• Nutrition guide includes a sample meal plan and advice on how to put together your meals
• Supplement plan to help you feel strong during your workouts and support your fitness goals
• Short daily videos show you how each exercise is done
• Tap an exercise to watch a short video demonstration
• Workout tracking tool allows you to see workouts completed, skipped, and upcoming
• Weight and body fat tracking lets you to see your progress and provides major motivation
• Workout reminder notifications help keep you on track
Ready to say good-bye to boring workouts? Stay lean year-round and learn some amazing new skills with Mike Vazquez’s Ripped Remix!
What's New in Version 1.5.0
Node Chef update
Love this program. I'm only 2 weeks in but it is by far one of my favs and will do it again!
I like the fact that this plan is a 28 day plan and everyday is different. It's a great combo of lifting, calisthenics and high intensity movements. The variety of exercises keeps it interesting and wanting me to get to the gym and work.
Challenging & Worth It
I follow this trainer on Instagram. This program dives right in with challenging Super and trisets! I've seen results so far I'm only on week 2. I suggest this program for any wanting to switch it up!
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Dec 19, 2016
- Version: 1.5.0
- Size: 130 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Bodybuilding.com
- © Bodybuilding.com
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.