Rise Alarm Clock
By Kellen Styler
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Rise is a simple alarm clock with a lot of smart features. With its refreshing and clever way to set time, Rise is one of the easiest alarm clocks you'll ever use.
APPLE - App Of The Week, Featured Utility.
Read the great reviews in Mashable, Fast Company, Lifehacker, TUAW, Business Insider, The Loop, App Advice and many more.
TIME TO ENJOY SETTING YOUR ALARM CLOCK
Reach out and touch the screen. Every element is meant to be interactive. Left handed? Yes, Rise loves you, too.
Pull it up or down and watch the sky change as you pick a wake up time. Turn the alarm on by pulling the screen left or right.
WAKING UP IS A BEAUTIFUL THING
Wake up to the sound of the woods, ease into the day with a custom Rise melody, or your favorite song from iTunes.
Tap to snooze and be a little late, or pull the screen to turn off the alarm and be on time. Hey, it's your life.
From the lock screen: Shake to snooze or turn off the alarm (iPhone only.)
MULTIPLE ALARMS HAVE NEVER BEEN THIS EASY (With in-app purchase)
Easily create repeating alarms for any time with custom labels for each alarm. Toggle all your alarms on or off from one screen. Rise will always show the next alarm when you open the app.
A BETTER ALARM NEEDS A BETTER CLOCK
Large clock in either portrait or landscape (for docked devices) with clock background options: Night / Skyscape / Transparent (live camera.) Swipe to change the clock background and dim the screen by sliding up or down.
LET RISE HELP YOU FALL (ASLEEP)
Use SleepTunes to make a playlist from your iTunes collection to help you fall asleep. Set a timer for your playlist so it doesn't run all night.
- Rise is made for iOS 7 compatible devices.
- Rise works with "Do Not Disturb" and the silence switch as long as it's in the foreground and / or auto-locked when using those two features.
RISE IS LOCALIZED FOR THE FOLLOWING LANGUAGES
- Chinese ( Simplified )
- Chinese ( Traditional )
WE LOVE TO HELP
We pride ourselves on offering great support. If you have an issue or feature request, please contact us on Twitter (@simplebots) or through our site www.simplebots.co
What's New in Version 4.1.2
- Partnered with Morningbell Tones to offer some beautiful, exclusive alarm tones (available as in-app purchase)
- Shake to start an instant Quick Alarm
- Accidentally thought of Mr. Stay Puft
- Added back in countdown preview (amount of sleep) for Quick Alarm
- Adjustments to big clock dimming time and transitions
- Adjustments to alarm volume previews
- Optimized camera shot time positioning, quality, and focus points
- Various tweaks to UI and animations
- Typography refinements
- Optimized sound settings list
- Fixed 12:00am bug
- Helped the Gatekeeper find the Keymaster
- Fixed charging timer issue
- Fixed UI freeze when alarm is turned off
- Optimized Quick Alarm
- Adjustments to snooze
- Crossed the streams to defeat Gozer
- Fixed alarm start sound issue
- Fixes sleep tunes close bug
- Updates to Russian, Hebrew, Norwegian, Spanish, Finnish, Japanese, French, Polish, Dutch, Portuguese, Chinese, Italian, German
Best I've used...
...out of many alarms currently on the market and one of two I would actually trust to wake me up on time. Plus, hands down it's the most flowing and beautiful alarm in my opinion. Too bad there are always people that refuse to read directions or look at their settings before giving bad reviews, plus so cheap you would think spending 99 cents was causing them to go without food for a week. I can only imagine it must have taken a second mortgage on one's house to obtain that iPhone if paying 99 cents creates such anxiety and outbursts of anger, lol. But back to the app.. I have it on an iPhone 5 and iPad retina and have never had an issue.
Very nice! But --
I really like this app; the interface is gorgeous and the alarms are very peaceful to wake up to.
It seems, however, that the most recent upgrade is saying that I will get an hour less sleep than is correct, so it's off by an hour. Is it preset to some time zone that I am unaware of? Or is the calculation just incorrect? Barring that I love this app and really recommend it.
It's almost the perfect alarm app, only it isn't reliable enough.
1. It doesn't run without it being open.
2. It reset during daylight savings.
3. In the past, it has not worked every once in a while.
It has a beautiful interface and I love the alarm sounds but unfortunately, I can't always trust it.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Mar 08, 2014
- Version: 4.1.2
- Size: 33.7 MB
- Languages: English, Afrikaans, Bokmål, Norwegian, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Malay, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Kellen Styler
- © 2012-2014 Simplebots, www.simplebots.co
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Rise Alarm Control Center$0.99
- MorningBell Tones™ Alarm Bundle$0.99