Rise Up + Recover is just the app for you if you are struggling with food, dieting, exercise and body image. Based off self-monitoring homework, a cornerstone of cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT), we designed a convenient and user-friendly app that has been used millions of time around the world.
At Recovery Warriors, our mission is to create empowering tools that will help YOU succeed!
With the Rise Up + Recover app you can:
• Log your meals, emotions and behaviors from the privacy of your mobile phone
• Export PDF summaries of your Meal Log and Check-In to share with your treatment team
• Set custom reminders to inspire you to keep moving forward
• Rest assured that your personal information is protected behind a pass-code
• Share motivational and inspirational quotes, images and affirmations
• Access a wide range of resources to build a strong recovery warrior mindset
• Find support and professional treatment nearby
Rise Up + Recover is the perfect addition to your professional treatment for an eating disorder including anorexia nervosa (AN), bulimia nervosa (BN), obsessive eating disorder (OED), binge eating disorder (BED) and compulsive eating disorder (CED).
- Added ConnectED Treatment Directory (Find Help nearby!)
- Added the Recovery Warrior Shop
Ratings and Reviews
Just getting started
Just started using this app when my nutritionist recommended it and so far I love it! It’s helped me stay mindful and helps me check in with my nutritionist weekly, and helps me check in with myself as I use it throughout the day.
Would love the addition of a photo option for the meal log, as sometimes writing out a list of everything I’m eating is difficult for me, especially when the list looks long, so just having the option to add a photo of my plate would be great!
Love but locks up
I love this app but it locks up on me to the point I have to restart my phone to reset it
No Security Protocols Specified
Nice app. However, the failure to elucidate a cogent security policy prevents me from using this app.
For example, the logging function is attractive, yet sharing it via email (as suggested in the app) is a huge risk as email is insecure. There are ways to connect therapists with clients that are secure. At least one other product uses a secure, bidirectional portal to do this so that therapists can see all client input (including assessments) and therapists can offer immediate encouragement and feedback (which is helpful between sessions).
There is so much in this app that I like. However, my extensive work experience in the IT industry tells me that using this app jeopardizes my privacy.
- Recovery Warriors L.L.C.
- 30.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, German, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2013-2015 Recovery Warriors L.L.C.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.