Rising Card Magic Trick
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
ALL NEW VERSION with New Features!
In collaboration with Warner Brothers in promotion of the new movie "The Incredible Burt Wonderstone." Same great trick, but BETTER than ever - with the best tutorial instructions of any magic app!
"WHAT'S HOT" - Apple, September 2009
"Amazing!" - David Pogue, New York Times
As mentioned in Wired, the Wall Street Journal, TechCrunch, Gizmodo, AppleInsider, iLounge, & TUAW.
A simple, powerful magic trick that anyone can learn using your iPhone or iPod Touch.
Ask your friend to name any card in the deck. It can be ANY card. Then bring out your iPhone or iPod Touch and let them open the Rising Card app. It displays a photo of a deck of cards. Ask them to think about their card, and then shake the device. As they shake, the card they were thinking about VISIBLY RISES out of the deck.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The app works perfectly EVERY time - no matter what card your friend chooses! If you have ANY trouble or questions after purchase, contact our support crew at www.theory11.com/support for assistance. We are here to help you!
This app showcases a brilliant method pioneered by critically acclaimed magician Chris Kenner (executive producer, David Copperfield). It is VERY easy to use, and it will work no matter what card your friend names.
- Simple to learn
- Easy to perform
- Can be ANY card
- Your friends will FREAK out
New Features in March 2013:
- Updated for iOS6 and iPhone 5 Retina Display!
- Choose Your Deck (select what kind of playing cards you want to use)
- Burt Wonderstone Mode (a free, limited-time feature)
Want to learn more magic tricks? Visit www.theory11.com
What's New in Version 2.5
- The Incredible Burt Wonderstone! A free, limited-time feature in promotion of the new feature film. You can enable this special mode from the Settings panel to change the default "Rising Card" screen.
- Updated for iOS6 and iPhone 5. Now the app is more compatible than ever, and looks amazing on a Retina screen!
- Choose Your Deck! From the settings screen, you can now choose what kind of playing cards you want to display in the app. More choices coming soon!
I'm using this app on the ipad, therefor the ico s r much bigger then they should be, also the iAd doesn't have the same icons ad the iPod, please fix (make for ipad)
Also, u can't change ur home screen icon layout, unless the fake home can look EXACTLY like ur real home, the trick is easy to spot. (Exactly means layout & even other app icons) unless u can do this, not good trick.
Please do both.
Updated and Improved for iOS 6
Updated, improved, and fully compatible with iPhone 5 and iOS 6.
Works every time I've tried it, and I've had no problems. Fools all my fam and friends. Worth the $2.99 for sure.